Ch.36

I slowly woke and stretched my arms.I tries to sit up but was pulled back down.I looked down to see arms wrapped around my midsection.I heard grumbling and tilted my head.Toby's head was on my shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes," he muttered.

Is he awake?I swear if he is I'll-No,that wouldn't be nice.

"Toby,Toby," I said shaking him.

He barely even stirred.

"Toby!" I yelled.

He still slept.I rolled my eyes and felt a pinch.I yelped and looked back at Toby accusingly.One of his chocolate brown eyes was half lidded and I sighed.

"Can you let me go?"I asked.

"No.I wanna stay like this forever..." Toby replied slurring a bit.

"Like what?Your girlfriend mad as hell?"I asked.

"What?"Toby asked letting go.

I shook my head and smiled.Toby scowled and leaned over.

"I don't like being teased,"he said in a low tone.

I only laughed and said,"You let me before."

"I don't plan to let that continue," Toby said.

I began to speak when his lips crashed onto mine.I fell onto the bed as Toby's hands ran through my hair.I wrapped my hands around his neck.We broke for a moment for air and I was kind of disappointed.

"That's one way to stop an argument," I chuckled.

Toby nodded and kissed me again.I felt a warmth brush against my lips and shuddered.Toby broke away smiling. I blushed and felt a kiss on my neck.

"You're so beautiful..."Toby whispered.

"I'm only average," I mumbled.

Toby forced me to look at him in the eyes and said,"No, you're above average."

I blushed even redder as the door was pounded on.

"Crystal,Toby!Wake up lazy butts!"Jojo shouted.

Toby grumbled and climbed off of the bed.I got up and turned to be roughly kissed.

"You have no idea what you do to me," Toby whispered in my ear.

I smiled weakly and headed out the door.Toby took my hand onto his as we walked down the hall.He let go when we reached the top of the stairs.

"I love you," he whispered walking down.

I froze and hesitantly said,"Love ya too."

I really don't know if I do.It feels like I do,yet like I don't at the same time.It's complicated, believe me.Trying to find out if you love someone or not.I almost sighed when Sally squealed.In a flash I ran down the stairs to see if she was alright.When I got down there though I started snickering into my hand.Standing there in completely covered in pink glitter was someone shorter than me.I couldn't tell who it was there was so much glitter!Note to self:Set glitter traps.I laughed and they turned.I saw them walk up to me with a murderous look in their blue eyes.

"You think this is funny?!"she snapped.

I stopped laughing and looked at the girl.There's noway she found the mansion,no way in hell.

"Jamie?"I asked.

"Who'd else search for a mansion full of freaking killers?!"she snapped.

Now that I look closer I can spots of her red hair.