It's not over yet......

Epilogue:Part One

It's not over yet.....

(Selena's P.O.V)

I twirled my machete as the report on Crystal dragged on.My eyes shone as they rambled about the girl.A smile tugged at my lips as a picture of her flashed across the screen.

"Mistress Selena?" a demon asked.

"Shh..." I said watching the screen.

The demon's yellow eyes scanned over the picture and then glared at me.

"Really?" she asked.

"Gotta a problem?" I asked raising my weapon.

She shook her head and scurried away.I swung my legs over the large armrest of the throne and flipped to the other news network.They were also repeating some of the same things.I slid out of the chair and looked at my attire.

A long green dress covered the vegetation on my legs,which I was thankful for.Those stupid vines stand out like...well,Crystal's hair,if not more.I pushed red hair out of my eyes as I turned off the TV. It was getting boring anyways.

I walked out of the chamber and out onto the balcony.Lava pools bubbled and reeked as I looked down into their glow.Why do some dangerous things have such a mysterious beauty about them?Such as the cheetah,tiger,or lion.All predators but beautiful creatures.

"Mistress Selena,"the same  yellow eyed demon said.

I glared at the her as she looked up at me.A smirked curled onto my lips when I saw her tremble.I just love it when I have that effect on people.The only ones who didn't were those freaks and Jamie.

Jamie.I hate my sister,I truly do.She may not remember it but it was her who read the words out of that journal that cursed me.Then again she only said my name after I tried to kill her.A simple accident caused this.Faith has a truly mysterious way doesn't it?

"Yes Matilda?"I asked.

"The council wishes to see you,"she said quietly.

I groaned.I hate those ancients.They're always rambling how I shouldn't be in charge while they try to bring our glorious leader back.Well Zalgo did leave introductions that I was to be in charge so they shouldn't complain.It's better than that idiot Leon being in charge.

"Tell them I'll be there shortly,"I said.

Matilda nodded and vanished.That's only disadvantage about being a human here,I can't teleported or float.I went back into the palor chamber and grabbed my matchete.I ran out onto the gray pathway.

My footsteps echoed throughout the cavern,me being the only that wears shoes.It's amazing that these demons don't worry about get their feet cut or something.Then again they heal five times faster than I do alone,so a cut wouldn't bothered them.

"Hello human," Thanos greeted.

I know,he's named after the Greek daemon personification of death.Not the Marvel character. That always irritated me....

"Thanos," I greeted.

The demon smiled at me and opened the council room door.He's one of the only council members who I get along with. Then again he is one of the younger ones.

The door opened to reveal nine angry demons.I raised a brow as I sat in the largest chair.

"What is it?" I asked coldly.

"Selena it seems Nightshade succeed in sealing her and Lord Zalgo deeper into the spirit realm," Ixion replied sharply.

"Watch it Ixion,you wouldn't want to end up like Antaeus," I warned.

"Of course not,"Ixion replied quickly.

"Apep what is you have to say?" I asked noticing the deadliest demon fidget.

"Well I found a way that we can release our master," his dark voice boomed.

"Hmmm....and why are you so hesitate to share information?"

"The releasing spell it requires a very special sacrifice."

Ixion nodded and asked,"What is that sacrifice?"

"I would like to share this information with Selena alone," Apep replied.

"Apep we have a right to know!" Ixion shouted.

I narrowed my red eyes and threw my hand forward.The council quietened as Ixion's lifeless corpse slumped down with a machete in his head in the silver seat.

"Now does anyone else want to cross me?" I asked.

The council members looked everywhere but at me.I guess I have my answer.Snapping my fingers the other seven council members left the room. Leaving me with with Apep.The demon eyed me wearily as he handed me my bloodied machete.

"Now Apep what is the sacrifice needed for the releasing? It must be bad if you had to speak with me alone," I said pulling out a cleaning rag.

I wiped the machete cleaned as I waited for an answer.Apep swallowed and looked at me with gray eyes.

"Well it involves a human..." he began.

"That'll be easy," I stated.

"That's a Proxy."

"And there's the catch.Anything else?"

"Blood of the Signal," he continued.

I groaned.That's going to be difficult as Hades.I looked at Apep who looked like he had more to say.

"There's more?" I asked.

"We have to kill...."

"Get on with Apep!"

"The Operator on the site."

Oh sweet Zalgo...

"On a equinox."

"What?We can't find the Signal and get everything by March 20,September 23 maybe,but the 20?Not possible."

"You didn't let me finish."

"Continue Apep."

"If we wait a year the seal Nightshade did will affect the spiritual levels in the Otherworld.That's how the Operator gains his engery so if we wait until the seal spreads-"

"It'll slowly drain him and make him vulnerable to attack."

Apep nodded and I smiled.

"It's not over then."