Ch.37

Pic is Selena
------

I just realized Nightshade has a room farther from me than I thought.It turns out she had a room next to Masky.To add to my theory that Masky likes her.I walked up to a pale purple door and stood there.

I heard talking.I recognized the voices of Youtubers I had watched long ago. I knocked on the door and heard it pause.The door open to a sunglasses less Nightshade.Her eyes were both a shade of purple that seemed to put me under a trance.

"Yes?" Nightshade asked,clearly annoyed.

"Can you teach how you fight?" I asked.

"Why?"she asked.

"In case I get into a bad situation,"I replied.

She sighed and said," I can't. I only fight when I mad."

"Is that what triggers you inner insanity?" I asked.

Nightshade wasn't even fazed that I had asked.In fact she seemed glad to answer.

"Yeah,I don't know why it's anger that makes my insanity come out into the open," she answered.

"So everyone has their methods of killing,what's yours?"

"I only attack the souls of the condemned."

I was actually surprised.A killer killing bad people? That's totally new.And she avoided the question.

"Does Slender know?" I asked.

"Yes.He says my choice of victims is peculiar but it does some good,"Nightshade said rubbing her violet eyes.

"Anything else that triggers your killer side?"I asked.

She paused and muttered something that sounded like "Hunger".She looked up and down like she was deciding something.

"Not too much strength in the arms,plenty of strength in the legs muscles,eyes focused.."she whispered to herself.

Then a hand came flying down and I grabbed it and twisted it to the side.

"Quick reflexes.Hm.." the taller girl said.

Nightshade disappeared down the hall and came back with a small hand gun.

"I can't really see you having a knife so I went with something I knew you could handle," Nightshade said.

I looked at her and she chuckled.

"I would get you a hatchet but Toby would kill me if he knew why I wanted to borrow a hatchet," she chuckled softly.

I took the gun and studied it.A standard pistol.I won't have any trouble using this.

"So yeah hand to hand combat?" I asked.

"No weapons," Nightshade added.

I nodded and was about to put the gun up when Shade handed me a small case to hook to my belt loop.I put the gun up and smiled.

"We'll train at dawn," she smiled.

"Why dawn?" I asked.

"Not a soul is awake," Shade replied.

"What about-" I began.

"I'm always in a foul mood early in the morning," Shade interrupted.

Isn't everyone? I rolled my eyes and went to the living room.I'm bored again!I flipped through some channels before I eventually turned on the Xbox....to see 'I call dibs on the Xbox!' in red.BEN....