Ch.11

I ran as Hoodie struggled to keep up with me.My surroundings were going by in a blur because I was trying to keep ahead of the masked boy.I turned down an alley and climbed up a ladder and began to run in top of the roofs of the buildings.I climbed down at the end of the row of buildings.

I started to make crazy turns down the alleys and stopped when I came to the exit of an alley.I near the school.Dang I ran a long time.I looked behind me and saw no one.Did I lose them?Then my text message thing went off.

Masky:Don't ask how I know your number but where are you?

Ann:Near the school.

Masky:You ran over two miles?Remind me to not challenge you to a race.

Ann:Noted.

I put my phone back into my pocket and waited for the guys to arrive.

"Why isn't it Freakzilla?"Jenna asked.

I rolled my eyes and watched as she snorted like a pig.Wouldn't surprise me if she was part pig.She whispered something to the guy she probably black mailed into going on a date with her.He looked up at me and shook his head.Jenna grabbed him by his short collar and made him face her.She said something like 'If you don't do it I will(insert secret)',like she usually does.

"I'm not doing that Jenna!"the guy snapped.

Do they even realize I've been watching their every move?Jenna and the guy argued as I watched.I guess I was so focused on the scene before me I didn't see Masky walk up.

"What's their problem?"Toby asked jumping down from the roof.

I shrugged and Jenna threw something.More importantly at me.What did I do is what I like to know.I didn't see the high heel till it hit me in the head.I stumbled back and Masky threw the heel back.There's a reason I don't wear heels.

"What was that for?"Toby asked as Masky helped me up.

I really wish I knew.I shrugged when I finally was on my feet.

"Let me guess.She's the girl who thinks she's better than everyone else and takes her aggression out on you,"Hoodie said.

All three of us turned and stared at him.

"What?That's what it looks like to me,"he shrugged.

I wonder what goes his head.I rubbed my head when I remembered that I threw a snowball at Hoodie.He seemed to remember and was starting to throw one when I ran onto the street.He chased me and Jenna stared when she saw Hoodie chasing me with a snowball.

I ducked in and out of 'traffic' on the sidewalk.I laughed when Hoodie threw the snowball and hit me on the back of my head.He threw his hands up in victory as I made a sneak attack.He looked at me quickly and I ran into....Pewdie?!?

"Ann?What the duck are you doing here?"he asked.

Did he just say duck?Pewdie sputtered when Masky decided to join the snowball fight.

"Snowball fight I guess.Leave me out of it,"Pewdie said.

*Three freezing hours later*

'Why are the four of you wet?'Slender asked.

'Snowball fight.'

'Ann sit closer to the fire place if your going to get dry.'

'Ok.'

I shuffled closer to the fireplace and BEN laughed.

"Hope you get sick,"he said.