Ch.34

I couldn't help but feel like Dragon has a secret darker than Slender's suit.If that's possible.It's been three days since I left the Owens and I still can't that news report out of my mind.It...scares me.What did I help out?A monster?

I spun in my chair as I let the thoughts run wild in my mind.I stopped spinning when I heard an argument between Toby and Masky.I rolled my eyes looked over the railing.Apparently the library was also four or five stories tall.At the bottom was a fight playing out as I threw a book over the railing.I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I'm testing who pays attention.

I hid behind a small bookcase as Toby scanned the room for the thrower.I smirked and sneak around.I backed up and froze when I saw the Rake walking my way.He saw me and started to speak.I shook my head and hands,I mouthed,'I'm trolling them' and pointed to the bottom floor.He nodded and walked the other way.

"Who threw the book?"Masky asked.

I snickered softly in my hand and slipped into the tall bookcases.I looked around the corner then back to the section I was in.

"Who are we trolling?!"L.J asked loudly.

I shushed him and looked to see if they had heard him.

"Toby and Masky,maybe someone else down there but I can't see,"I whispered.

"Can my new friend help?"L.J asked tilting his head.

"New friend?"I asked snapping my attention to him.

"Yeah.I found Reaper floating around your house and lead him/her here,"L.J said smiling.

"Purple cloak?"

"Yeah."

"Reaper's a girl."

Sure enough I saw Dragon/Reaper float towards us and land softly.

"Want to help us troll our friends?"I asked.

Dragon nodded and flew off.The lights flickered and went off.

"She's fast,"I said.

"Of course she is.Her body isn't fully solid,"L.J laughed.

I raised my eyebrows and Slender Walked behind Masky.He didn't see me as he looked for the circuit breakers.I tapped his shoulders and hid behind a bookcase.I saw the beam of the flashlight move over to where I was standing and caught a glimpse of L.J feathers.

"Hey L.J can you help me find the circuirt breaker box?"Masky asked.

"Sure,"he laughed.

I heard Toby yelp and looked behind me.In the darkness I could make a faint outline of Toby.His flashlight was pointing at Dragon.She floated around him and Masky saw her.

"Nightshade?"he asked.

He knows her?My head shot up and I gave him a puzzled a look.

"H-h-hey M-m-masky,"she stuttered.

Her voice was sorta soft but had a bit of unnoticed loudness.

"Nightshade?Like the plant?The posioness kind?"I asked.

She looked at me as the lights came on.I felt a punch on my shoulder.

"Don't do that,"he said.

I almost rolled my eyes,luckly stopping mid-roll.Nightshade laughed and L.J looked at her funny.

"That's a nice laugh...."L.J said,creepily.

I mean really creepy like.Creepier than normal.

"T-t-two d-d-damaged s-s-souls m-m-make a w-w-whole o-o-one,"the cloaked girl said.