Ch.51

With Pewds and Marzia....

"Pewds,Pewds,wake up," Marzia said shaking the Swede's arm.

"Five more minutes," he groaned.

He rolled over and tried to fall back as the Italian grabbed a pillow.She hit him with it,but Pewds didn't stir.

"Felix,you have to get up," Marzia pleaded.

The blond only muttered.Marzia sighed as the pugs walked in.She looked at Edgar then back at the Youtuber.

"Sorry Edgar," she said picking the black pug up.

Marzia dropped him besides Pewds.The pug sniffed the blankets before heading for Pewds' face.Felix made a face as the pug began to lick his chin.

"Stop it Edgar...."the man said saying something else under his breath.

Felix sat up,pushed the pug away,and glared sleepily at Marzia.

"Really?" he asked.

"Well you wouldn't get up," she said fidgeting with her sweater sleeves.

Felix noticed and raised a brow.

"Where are we going?"

"There's been an evacuation order.The men outside won't even let me call the school to get the girls."

" Jävla-"

"Pewds!"

"Sorry."

Pewds rubbed his blue eyes as he sluggishly got out of the bed. Marzia picked up her pug and walked out.Her facial features in a worried look, she hugged her pug as a soldier led her to a armor truck.Pewds followed with Edgar and his headphones.The soldier shoved Marzia in the backseat which, of course,Felix didn't like.

"What the hell do-" Felix began.

"Shut up.We have orders now get in the car or find your own way outta town," the soldier snapped.

Felix grumbled and got in the car.Marzia immediately sat closer to him and whispered things to him.The two held each other's hand as the soldier started the car.The drive was silent, mostly.If it weren't for the sound of the engine and Marzia's whispering it would've been silent.

"Felix..." Marzia said,voice trembling.

Felix followed her gaze and saw the burning building that once stood proud and tall for tormenting students for years.Marzia turned,letting Maya go,and began to cry in Felix's shirt.

Felix choked and held back his own tears.This wasn't some video you could just edit out some mess up.This was life.Once it's happened there's no turning back.He put Edgar in the floorboard and hugged his girlfriend.

The soldier glanced up in the mirror and scoffed. Well wasn't that a mood killer?Felix glared at the soldier who put his eyes back on the road.

"Did you know anyone from that school?"the soldier asked awkwardly.

"Our two adopted daughters," Felix replied.

"Yikes.And I thought losing a brother was hard,but two daughters? That's twice the grieve."

Felix nodded,secretly wanting to smack the man for his bluntness and cold attitude towards the possible death of two teens.Marzia looked out the window slightly as a gray creature ran towards them.She screamed as it hit the car.

The car spun as three more creatures ran into the car.Another creature yanked the driver out and all the couple heard was his screams and the sound of crunching afterwards.