Ch.13

I sat there in my bed thinking.Two Proxies go to your school,one's trying to kill you,one is going to kill the other if I'm killed,and I have no idea why I have a headache.I rubbed my temple firmly and blinked slowly.What would the old me do about this?

'Laugh,talk,smile,about all of this and think it's some kind of game.'

I wish it was a game.I game I could get out of now.However this game is set up for me to make a mistake and die.One fatal mistake,that's all it takes.Leave a finger print on a weapon and you're caught.I got on my phone and looked around n the internet for something to do.

?:Don't you have a test tomorrow?

I ignored the message and continued to look for something entertaining.

?:I know you're awake.I see you sitting up in your bed.

I ignored it again and found a game.I began to play when a window opened.

?:Don't ignore me Ann.

I closed the window and continue to play.The texts finally stopped and I fell asleep playing the game.

*The next morning*

"Ann wake up!"Pewdie yelled shaking me.

I woke up and looked at the Sweden.

"You've got a fever kid,"he said.

Yay....

"And I'll be here to make sure you get better,"he smiled.

This won't end up in a disaster.

"A friend will be here to drop off your homework later.If you need anything just ring that bell."

He left the room and I got on my phone.I played games and got bored.I looked over at my desk and saw a book I've been meaning to finish.I got up and grabbed it.Then I got back in my bed and began to read.

//////////

(Hoodie's P.O.V)

"What do you mean she's not here?"Toby asked.

"She's not here,didn't show up for class,"I said.

"Well where could she be?"

"Dude try her house.Go before the bell rings."

I walked back into the building known as school and watched as Toby disappeared in the trees.What's his problem lately?

////////

* Ann's P.O.V *

My eyes scanned the page swiftly and I try to ignore the small chills running down my back.I placed my hand and felt it was burning.That explains why I have chills.I got up and placed a rag under some water.Then I strain it and went back to be.I placed the damp rag on my head when a loud BANG! made me jump.I heard Pewdie run down the hall and open my door.

"What was that?"he asked scanning the room.

I shrugged and looked around too.BANG!Another jump from me.Pewdie's head shot up and towards the window.He opened it and looked out the window.I tried to read but I couldn't help but wonder what it was.

"Check the guest room?"he asked coming back in.

I nodded and he closed the window and was off.I started to read when I noticed the window slowing rising.I stared at the now opened window.I threw the blanket off of me and hung my feet over the bed.I still stared at the window as I walked to it.I started to closed it when I heard a lamp fall.I looked behind me to see Pewdie in the hall tripping over some boxes.I laughed at him and closed the window.I turned around and started to scream.