Ch:6

How do you deal with a killer who bugs the mother freaking crap out of you?Answer:I don't know.That's how my brain is processing at the moment.I chewed on my pencil and thought about this particaular problem.Not on the pop quiz we have right now.

I finished that easy thing quickly.I could get-No.That won't work.Maybe I should just start worrying about that party next weekend.

Nope!I know I won't get invited,even if I did I could become the victim of a prank.To add to that factor I don't have anything to wear.My thoughts were interrupted when a note landed on my desk.

Want to hang out this afternoon? -Gigi

The Gigi?Wants to hang with me?The girl she's helped bully since middle school?This could defiantly be a trap but.....it won't hurt to go.I stopped chewing on my pencil and wrote my answer.

Sure. -Ann

I didn't want to seem anxious so I looked over the answers on the quiz that I know I got right.I looked back up when I heard a small thud.I unfolded the paper to read her response.

Yay!Meet me at that new mall outside of town. -Gigi

I was a little shocked at her answer.She really wants to hang out with me.Maybe my life is starting to turn around.

*After school*

I walked to the bus stop and waited.The snow was about two inches but it could get worse.The metal bus pulled up and I got my money out.After paying the fee for the ride I sat in the back and waited.

The cold frost was easily seen in this colder space.I wonder what this trip will bring.Will it bring me a friend my age?Or just an ambush?Maybe that last word was a little much,but you never know.

My blue eyes scanned for any signs of Toby or his friends.When I saw none of them in sight I relaxed.At least I won't be chased by a psychopath with two axes.

"The mall,"the bus driver yelled then coughed.

I stood up and got off the freezing bus.The mall was built only last year but it still looked new as ever.I walked in the doors and wondered why I hadn't come to the mall before.I scanned the visible clothing stores for signs of the curly brown haired girl but was hugged from behind.

"Hi!"the energetic girl exclaimed.

I only waved.

"I'm glad you actually came!I never thought you would since..you know Jenna and them."

I shrugged.

When she let go of me I turned to face Gigi.She wore pink and a couple of other colors I couldn't think the names of.Her green eye danced with excitement and she smiled a perfectly clean teeth smile.

"You don't have to worry about Jenna and the rest of the group here.They got banned."

I'm actually not surprised.It was bound to happen sooner or later.

"Well come on then!I've got something to show you and tell you!"Gigi exclaimed grabbing my hand and dragging me.

I looked at the ceiling which was made of glass and marveled at how something so simple could be so beautiful.I wonder why I didn't noticed this before.I was snapped back into reality when Gigi stopped at this small garden.It had roses and so many pretty flowers I don't have words to describe them.I knelt down and pretend to hold the flower buds when Gigi said something.

"Ann you need to know I left Jenna's group,"she said.

I swear I heard glass breaking somewhere.Did she say what I think she said?I looked back at her with a questioning gaze.

"You heard me right.I just got tired of Jenna and her attitude whenever I mentioned your name.You haven't done anything but she envies you,"Gigi explained.

Why does Jenna hate me?I don't remember doing anything to her.I looked back at this one bright red rose and got lost in it's beauty.Why can't I be that way?

"Ann?Are you still here?"

I nodded slowly.

"Good.I thought you died or something."

I got up and smiled to try and say 'Where to next?'Gigi grabbed my hand and ran into the nearest clothing store.

"First things first.You need some new clothes,"she ordered.

Oh dear Lord what did I do to deserve this?

*Two hours later*

Long story short Gigi found out the hard way I don't like to shop at all.If I did talk I would be complaining and whining all the way.Personally I think Gigi was glad I don't talk at that point in time.When I got home Pewdie was on his computer and recording some horror game.

I stood there for a moment till I got jump scared.Well technically it was him who got jump scared but still it scared me.I ran to my room and opened my laptop.I actually wanted to play a horror game for once.I got online and search through a lot of games.Most looked like they had bad graphics and horrible story lines.I finally decided on Amnesia and started to play.