Ch.14

*A week later*

I poked my food with food not even interested in eating at the moment.I guess Marzia noticed noticed and gazed at me with worry.

"Ann are you alright?"she asked.

Pewdie stopped stuffing his mouth with chicken alfredo and glanced at me.He swallowed the food he had in his mouth and looked at me concerned.

"You love chicken alfredo,Ann's what's bothering you?"he asked.

I wish I would just break whatever stupid oath I made long ago and tell them.Even if I did it's more or likely going to end with a trip to a physicist.I smiled at them and forced myself to eat.Marzia went back to eating but Pewdie watched me.

He knew me a little better than Marzia and he probably knew something was majorly wrong.He mouthed 'We'll talk later' and went back to eating.I looked at my plate and mentally sighed.I've been avoiding the Creepypastas all week and Slender was persisted about why.

He would often try to ask when I'm studying for a test or eating.I hadn't spoken to Hoodie or Masky for fear they could see what was bothering me.I kept my window shut and moved a dresser there.

'Ann.You owe us an explanation.'Slender said.

I ignored  him and ate slowly.My head went up when there was a knocking on the door.Pewdie looked at me confused.

"Were you expecting company?"he asked.

I shook my head no and Marzia told Pewdie to go answer the door.I looked back down at my plate as Pewdie talked to someone.I caught a couple of words.Not enough to make any sense of them though.I looked up and saw the bottom half of a figure come in.

"Hi,"a female voice said.

I looked up to see a seventeen year old with bright green eyes,a tan complexion,brown hair with natural blond streaks,she wore her hair up in a pony tail,taller than me by three inches,a white smile,and looked at me like she knew me.She wore a white button up,a black leather jacket,ripped up jeans,and light tan boots.I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.Basically saying without saying:"Who are you?"

" 'Ello Ann,long time no see,"she said with a tint of an accent like she belonged on the mountain.

I only stared at her.

"Don't ya remember me?It's AJ!But I go by Jojo now.Don't you recognize your older sister?"Jojo asked.