Ch.20

*Later the same night*

I sat on the park bench with my eyes red.I can't believe that he would kill to find me.I'm responsible for their death's.I cried harder and my cheeks started to get red.I can't deal with it.

I'm not even worth killing for anyways.I'm just a girl who had a pretty much normal life.Well,normal to me.I held my head in my hands and cried harder.I wish I had my sister or someone to hug onto.

I need someone to comforted me.I need love,I need peace,I need a normal life.I don't need Toby ruining it!Wait....it's not his fault nor mine.It's just in his nature.I can't blame myself.I'm not going to start cutting myself.......Wow.I am negative.Toby was right about that.My head shot up when I heard a little girl scream.I got up and ran in that direction.I may not be a fighter but I have to do my best to help.Plus it's a little kid!

"Anyone there?"I asked as I walked closer.

I heard gurgling and I swear I almost threw up a little.I turned on my flashlight and saw a girl about nine lying there as someone cut out her kidneys.I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran.I heard the person get up and chase me.

I ran through the park and didn't want to look back.When I managed to get out of the park I started toward the alleys and made a left.Then a right,then a dead end.I turned around and saw someone walking down the alley.I slid down into a corner and started to cry.

Then I realized something.I could climb over the wall.I dragged a trash can over and climbed on top of it.I grabbed the ledge of the wall and felt someone grab my ankle.I looked back to see Jack.

"Jack?!?"I screamed and kicked at him.

He stumbled backwards and I climbed over the wall and jumped down into another alley.I ran down the new alley and came out next to a movie theater.Odd.What I just witnessed is horror movie material.

I panted as I put my hands on my knees. Thank goodness this place is open.No way Jack will come out here with all these people.I looked behind me and sure enough saw him standing there.I stood up and faced him.I walked close to the alley but not too close.

"Jack tell them to leave me alone.Tell Toby to stop killing innocent people to try to find me.I'M.NOT.COMING.BACK.EVER."I stated and left him standing there.

I stormed off and grumbled as I made my way back to my apartment.I wasn't shocked when I saw four cop cars sitting there.I walked up the stairs and was shocked when the crime scene was on my floor.Right outside my door.

"What happened?"I asked one officer.

"It's the same lunatic from last night.Look at what he wrote this time,"he said pointing to the blood.

I looked at it and it said : I found you Ann.Don't leave me again.

"Oh my ear buds....."I said covering my mouth.

"Who lives here anyways?"he asked.

"Me,"I said.

He looked at me and I stood there staring at the body Toby left this time.A guy who looked like he was goth but I can't say.For all I know he could've just gotten back from a heavy metal concert.I went back down stairs and I screamed when Slender appeared in front of me.He covered my mouth mid scream.

'Hush child.I don't need to be shot at.'

I shoved his hand away and glared at him.

"Didn't Jack give you guys my message?"I asked coldly.

'Yes.That's why I'm here.'

"What do you want?"

'Toby-.'

"Is a major pain in my side.I don't care.He's killing innocent people!I don't want to have anything to do with him!"

'I can say Toby says otherwise about you.'

"Why does he care?He's suppose to kill me."

I passed Slender and speed walked anywhere but here at the moment.I heard the familiar ringing about half a block away.I glared at him.

"Don't even Slender,"I warned.

It stopped and I continued to walk.I passed by a dozens shops and down eight blocks when Slender disappeared.I heard more screaming but wasn't in a very helpful mood.Then again I'm just being bad as Evan.I sighed and walked to the front of a coffee' shop.

"Are you-"I started to say when I opened my eyes.

Toby was standing there hacking some woman to death.She was crying and gurgling.She saw me and started to reach out.

"Help me..."she said as Toby chopped her one last time.

Her body went limp and I trembled.Toby breathed a sigh of relief when he turned around and looked dead at me.I took a step back.The fear in my heart was almost enough to kill me.

"You're monster.Stay away from me!"I screamed as I ran.

"Ann wait!"Toby yelled.

I didn't answer and continued to run.My mind was racing and I couldn't see straight.My heart was thrown into overdrive as my feet hit the pavement.Everything seemed to slow down around me as I escaped. Then everything went back to normal when I was tackled down to the ground.I screamed and struggled to get free.

"Ann listen to me,"Toby said.

"NO!!!"I screamed.

"Please,"Toby pleaded voice cracking.

"WHY?YOU'RE JUST GOING TO KILL ME LIKE YOU DID THOSE BOYS!"

"What boys?"

'Oh crap,oh crap,oh crap.'

"Ann what are you not telling me?"

I looked away and he got too close for comfort.I thought about the dream and his eyes widen.

"You wouldn't know that unless....Crystal?"