......Until we meet again

Epilogue Part 2

Until we meet again

------

A year later....

February 13,2015

(Jamie's P.O.V)

Not long after after Crystal disappeared did things go down hill.Fights more began to break out more often at the mansion,Pewds,Marzia,and Jojo moved to Florida,and the gang began to break away.

It started with Toby.One night he just left.Slender said the grief was too much for him.I believe it. The pain in Toby's eyes was so obvious it drove me to the verge of tears.

Then it was Jeff and Jane.I still have no idea where they went. Then it was Laughing Jack,BEN,and then the Rake.They just left.New recruits did join. Their names were Grinny Cat,Clockwork,whom Toby left with,and Lost Silver.

The one day while I was visiting my mother the mansion vanished.I mean the whole building just disappeared.I know because I went back and there was nothing there.The grass was actually dead from where the building stood.

I was alone again.They had left me.I didn't even get to say goodbye.Yet I know I'm not alone at times.I get this feeling of being watched, and sometimes when I look I see Eyeless Jack.That's rare though.

Now,I living with my mother again.Jack was right to suspect her of having hidden intentions.She only wanted me back to uphold her appearance in society. Said it'll look bad if her only child disappeared.

I know Selena was a little.....difficult to deal with but you can't act like she wasn't your child.No joke. Everything of Selena's is gone,every photo,every mention of her.It's like she never existed.

"Jamie!" a familiar voice screeched.

"Yes Mom?" I asked taking off my headphones.

I looked at my mother as she invaded my room.My mother was average height, a good 5'5 with out her heels,long,silky brunette hair,and dazzling green eyes,according to the newspapers.Selena and I took after our father so it was a daily routine that someone didn't believe that she was our mother.

"Jason from the Hillery family is here to see you," she said sharply.

She flicked her hair and sashayed away.I'm not even joking.My mother is that vain and stuck up. Then she has set in her mind that Dad will come back if she makes everything look perfect.I can't break her from the illusion, I've tried and failed.

I loomed at the main entrance of the my mother's large mansion,compared to Slender's mansion it was a monster.Yet it didn't have that welcoming feeling,or the sound of laughter, or the warm feeling of knowing someone cares.They might be consider monsters but they have feelings.

In the doorway was a preppy guy with,as other girls would say,dashing good looks.Black hair spiked neatly,brown eyes warm,if you didn't catch the cold glare in his eye.His body was muscular and fit.The exact person my mother wanted me to marry so the picture stays 'perfect'.

"Hey Jason," I greeted.

"Why isn't it my favorite rebel?" he said smiling faux.

"Cut the crap Hillery.What do you want?" I asked.

His faux smile disappeared as he walked up the stairs.

"Here's the deal, Dad wants us to date before deciding if we get married or not," he muttered.

"Same with my mother. Don't they know you have your eye on someone else?"

"No.Just like they can't see you hate being pampered."

"You know me,I believe in work on hard for what I want.Not have my mother buy it for me."

He nodded and flipped his hair.Believe or not Jason and I have been friends behind our parents back as for years.We understand each other.

"So just our parents it didn't go well?" Jason asked.

"Yeah," I said.

Jason smile truly and ran back down stairs.I followed and headed to the woods of the property.I waved bye as Jason left in his Ford.My eyes adjusted to the sunlight as I ran down the paved pathway.Birds chirped as I began to approach a pond.I turned to the left,heading straight into the trees.

I smiled as I looked up.These trees have helped when I was younger.They were the silent listeners as I told my story to them.At one time I imagine that one of the trees moved and I was talking to it.

Then again it was night it could've been nothing.

My heart stopped as a song began to play.A pair of hands grabbed mine and spun me around.My eyes met a blue mask and I felt my facd heat up.My heart was racing as Jack took the lead in the dance.

"Happy early Valentines day Jamie," Jack said as we dance.

"Same to you," I said shyly.

Jack broke away as the song end and said,"Until we meet again."

Then I fainted.

------

Finished on February 14,2015.

Happy Valentine's day y'all. Remember to enjoy it even if your single,cause I'm single and I enjoy Valentine's day.

Soa bout that fainting,I've never seen a story ended like that so I went 'What the heck,it's new.'

It's finished after several months, I think I started this in early to late August. So after seven months Written in my blood has been finished.

Thank you to those who stuck with me till the end. All of your votes and comments have just made me smile and motivated to keep writing this.You guys\gals are the ones to thank.*Bows*

Remember I have other stories if y'all enjoyed this one.The sequel might be out after I finish some of my other stories.That's all I have to say.Oh,wait there's one more thing.

This is Waytooshy signing out.

Till next time