[47]- Mikeshakes

• Dedicated to People who read this :-)

"How's your head?" Billie asked me as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Head-shaped" I shrugged.

"I meant the cut" He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, it's fine" I replied.

"Good news" Billie smiled, he put his mug in the sink.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I put a mouthful of Captain Crunch in my mouth.

"Helena got expelled" He grinned. I quickly swallowed my cereal.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup, called up the school, they said that she would be expelled"

"Thats great! Well not for Helena" I said "Thanks Dad"

"No Promblemo" He smiled "Anything for the Sweet Child o' mine" He sung. I smiled and rolled my eyes and I sat back down and finished off my cereal. After I finished, I ran upstairs and got ready. You can probably guess what I wore. Converse, jeans, an Operation Ivy shirt. 

Bite my lip and close my eyes, take me away to paradise, I'm so damn bored I'm going blind...God dammit Billie, the song's been stuck in my head all night.

"Ready?" Billie asked as he picked up his keys. He had a little crocodile keychain on them. I nodded. Jakob was already in the car, sleeping. We drove to school, I said goodbye to Billie and walked into the building alongside Jakob.

My first class was Maths. My least favorite class. I sat down at my desk and chucked my books on it. I grabbed out my phone.

Hunter: Lmao 

Dakota: What

Hunter: I see you

Dakota: Lol wtf Hound?

Hunter: Look out the window

I saw Hunter waving outside the window with Devyn.

Dakota: Lmao

Hunter: No you're not

Dakota: I'm too tired to laugh my ass off

Hunter: Do it

Dakota: Hunter no

Hunter: I dare you

Dakota: I'll buy you pizza next practise if you go away, the teacher's gonna kill you :P

Hunter: See ya!

Hunter and Devyn left right away. I put my phone away and started to listen to the class. And by listen, I mean daydream about something other than maths.

_______________________________

 After school, we headed down to Rudy's can't fail cafe to grab a drink. We went in a sat down.

"Hey guys" Mike said "What will you guys like?". Mike worked at Rudy's. I'm pretty sure he owned it.

"I'll grab a chocolate Milkshake" I smiled

"Can I have a Coke?" Jakob asked "And Joey wants a Strawberry milkshake, he's just in the toilet"

"Sure thing guys, I'll be right back". Shortly after, Mike came back with our drinks. He told us that he had to go sort some stuff out, and that he would be right back when we finished our drinks.

"So how's your band going?" Joey asked us as he took a sip of his Milkshake.

"Good" Jakob nodded "It's coming together pretty well". After our drinks, Mike came over and sat down next to us.

"So, when are you going to play with us again?" He asked me.

"You have Jason though" I laughed.

"Well, yeah, but the fans love the mini-Billie, you're gonna play with us at least once more"

"Well I don't know" I said "I don't mind"

"Cool" He smiled "Now, I have to go clean up some kid's drink so Ill leave you to it"

"Wait, we gotta pay"

"I've already paid for you're drinks"

"Thanks Mike" We all smiled. 

Author's Note

This chapter is as short as my attention span, sorry about that. But I'm like 30 reads away from 3000 and Im super happy. THANKS. By this time in like 3 days Ill probably have 3000 reads, so im gonna thank some people.

@GreenDay_is_life

@Joey_is_awesome182

@green-day-cat

@MusicYoutubeObsessed 

@Mikes-cookie-dough

@RubyZephyr

@mcrgreenday5sos

@AmyLaFlamm

@409coffeemakers 

@Phoebie_The_KIlljoy

Im sorry If i didnt add you, but thanks to these people for commenting, voting and reading. I know there's more of you, and if you're reading this THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.