[14]- Back to school

Billie's P.O.V

"Has Jakob woken up yet?" I asked Dakota and Joey. They both shrugged and went back to their convosation about their favorite bands. I went upstairs to go wake up Jakob, because if I didn't, he would be late for school again.

I knocked on his door "Jakob, wake up".

"Mhhmph"

"Jakob, everyone is ready to leave"

"I'm" Jakob coughed "Sick again". I walked into Jakob's room to see he looked like a zombie. He was sniffing and sneezing. I put my hand on his forehead. It was too hot.

"Okay, you can stay home. Mum will be up later" I closed his door and went back downstairs.

"I like Blink-182" Dakota smiled "It's kind of werid to say, but Green Day is probably my favorite band"

"Who's Green Day" I joked "C'mon Jakob is sick, we have to go now" I grabbed my car keys from the bench and walked out side, Joey and Dakota followed me out. Dakota seemed a bit sad. She wasnt talking as much as she does when we are driving to school, she just stared out the window.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine, I'm just really, really tired"

"I know the feeling" I laughed. When your in a band who demands new albums, you don't get lots of sleep.

I dropped Dakota off at her school.

"Bye" she said as she waved, making her way to the doors to catch up with Devyn and Hunter.

"See ya"

Dakota's P.O.V

Sugar Honey Ice Tea. Jakob's not here, how am I meant to avoid Helena? Okay stay calm. Breathe. Remember, you still have Devyn and Hunter, they know whats up, they will keep me safe, right?

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down on the stairs next to them, taking my bag off my shoulders. My bag was at least 7 years old. It was covered with patches and duct-tape, holding it together. But Tyler gave it to me for my 8th birthday, after he busked for 4 days to get the money to buy it.

"Sup Daks?" Hunter smiled.

"Daks?" I laughed.

"Yeah, you need a nickname" Devyn explained "Not one made by Hunter though"

"We call Jakob, Cub. Devyn is Devo. I'm Hound" Hunter. Well hound, explained.

"What's my nickname? I don't think I have one. Tyler used to call me Koda"

"We need something new" Devyn smiled, throwing her arms around in the air.

"What bout DK?" Devyn suggested "You know, Like D for Da and K for Koda"

"Sounds good to me" I smiled. The bell rang and I pulled my bag back over my shoulder.

"See ya" Hunter and Devyn waved "DK". They were both in the same homeroom, but I was in the same homeroom as Jakob, who was away. I walked through the crowded hall. I walked over to my locker to get my book out for class. I opened my locker and a note fell out. I opened it. There was a picture of Tyler's skateboard, and like Helena would of done, it sat there on th ground smashed to pieces. Great. I read the note.

I hope you like the new design, I call it shit. The wood from the skateboard was great for throwing in the fire. It kept me very warm. Now, here's a tip for you, go kill yourself. No one likes you. Your just a emo orphan who's mum was a druggo. Now don't even think about saying anything about this. You will pay.