[18]- East Dakota Nowhere

I woke up on the couch in the movie room. Joey was hanging off one side and Jakob's foot was laying on his face. Joey had popcorn in his hand which was probably from last night.

"Hey, are you guys up yet?" Billie yelled from another room "You have to go to school in like half and hour". Joey woke up and saw Jakob's foot in his face "What the hell dude" he said as he pushed his foot of his face which woke him up. "Huh?" he mumbled. We walked out of the room and sat at the kitchen table.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Adrienne asked as she handed us some bowls full of cereal.

"It was really, really awesome" I replied. Adrienne handed us the milk. "That's great to hear sweetie". Billie walked into the kitchen and rushed to find his keys. "I gotta go guys, Tre broke another lightbuld and I have to stop Mike from kiling him." he said as he finally found his keys "Are you guys okay to walk to school today?" We nodded and Billie said goodbye and kissed Adrienne.

"What's the date?" Jakob asked

"I dunno like the 29th?" Joey replied as he took a bite of his breakfast

"Crap" Jakob said.

"Language" Adrienne said with one of those mom looks on her face.

"Sorry, sorry, but we have that field trip into that forest today, I forgot all about it"

"We have a field trip?" I asked "Alright"

"We're gonna have to change pack our bags with the stuff we need"

"What do we need then?

"Uhm" Jakob thought as he looked through the pile of papers next to him.

Year 10 Mt. Beau Forest Field Trip List

You need the following items for when we go to Mt. Beau on the 29th of September. You will need the following;-

- A drink bottle
- A bag (preferable durable and good for hiking)
- Food (Bring snacks that are easy to carry around)
- A warm jacket and clothes (It gets very cold on the mountain)
- A beanie
- Any medication (if needed)

Do not bring the following;-

- Phones or any other electronic device
- Any sharps or dangerous objects

This Field Trip will be taken in groups of 4-5 students and there will be no adult supervision while the stuent is taking the trip. Every hour, we will have to meet back together for head count. Please sign below if you allow your child/s to come on the day. Bring the form to the bus on the day of the Field trip.

Signature of Parent/Guardian _____________________________

Adrienne took the sheet and signed the bottom. Jakob and I walked up to our rooms to pack our bags.

"Do you have any food we can bring?" I asked Jakob

"I dunno, we can grab some stuff on the way to school from the 7-11"

"Okay, well I've got everything" I said.

"What about a beanie and jacket?" He asked me

"Oh, I dont have one" I said. Jakob threw me a spare beanie and jacket from his cupboard. "Thanks" I smiled as we left the room. We said goodbye to Adrienne and Joey and walked off to the 7-11 to get the food. We brought junk, obviosly. We got a couple of cans of coke, some pringles, and chocolate bars. We filled our bags with a food and then left to go to school to start the field trip.

"Alright, Alright, settlte down!" Miss Bruth squarked. Everyone walked over to the bus and waited for her to call our names.

"Samanta Abby" She yelled, the girl walked on to the bus.