episode 1

felix has had a really bad childhood. His father was apart of the most feared gang in Australia. They were frequently attacked and Felix was kidnapped, not once but 3 times all before the age 18. He had multiple scars phiscally and mentally but always choose to hide it for the sake of his family.

On his 18th birthday he had  fled to Korea with his mom and his baby sister, leaving his father behind. Felix never liked the man but he didn't want to leave him behind either. It wasn't that he was a bad father, he just didn't have the best line of work.

Once Felix arrived at Korea, he and the  rest of his family moved into a secured mansion. After 2 months of hiding they finally received the news that Felix's father had died. Felix thought that he would finally be free and live a normal life

yeah no.

His dream was soon crushed when he had to take the position of Leader. Felix refused, he was beaten up multiple times but he finally gave in when they threaten to kill his baby sister. His mother was far gone in drugs so he had to provide for her.

Felix older brother had came back from America to help Felix run things. He was lucky enough to escape it for 4 years but they eventually found him.

Now Felix was sitting with 7 other boys, who he knows nothing off. He was forced to meet his "teammates".  Felix had the most authority but there was always someone above him. Chan, his brother, became his second in command.

Chan introduced Changbin and Lee Minho, better known as Lee know to Felix and he agreed to let them in.

Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jisung were Felix's age and  was recruited through some underground torment which they won.

Jeongin on the other hand was merely brought in as  a maid  but Felix liked the boy and offered him a chance to join them. Jeongin excepted of course.

Silence filled the room as Felix tapped his fingers on the wooden table as he looked straight into a wall, ignoring everyone's presence.

Chan cleared his throat , making Felix looked at him.

" so" chan said

" so" felix replied in his calm but deep tone, making all the others stiffen and stop all their movements as they look up at their so called learder. The were really taken aback at  how deep his voice was.

Felix shot up his brow, waiting for an answer from his brother. When he didn't receive one he sighed as he glanced at his wrist watch ,  before glancing at all the boys around the table.

" i don't have time for this hyung, tell them what they need to know, I'll take my leave now" felix said as he stood up from his chair. Chan didn't protested as  he just watched  his brother leave the room with his bodyguards all following behind him.

hyunjin let out a breath , his tense muscles finally relaxing .

" hyung, he'll kill us all" jisung said as he looked at Chan. Chan sighed as he rubbed his temples.

" look, he really isn't a bad guy, he was forced into this so he really doesn't trust easily. Give him time, he really isn't that bad. "

Everyone nodded not wanting to go against Chan, mostly because he's really scary when he's angry.

" now, we'll be known as straykids, i expect all of you up tommorow at 6, you will all undergo training "

everyone nodded in respone as Chan stood up dismissing the meeting.