episode 2

Haneul woke up the next morning due to faint water running. She was never a  heavy sleeper so any sort of noise could easily wake her up.

She rubbed the sleep away as she sat up,  looking over to the clock on her nightstand.

4:10 am

'what on earth is he doing so early in the morning

She thought as she got out of bed. There was no way she'll be able to get back to sleep any time soon. She stretched her body as she let out a loud groan.

Haneul  peeked out of her bedroom window. The sky was dark with few stars tonight. She looked down to see 2 black sport cars parked outside. There was a big muscular man leaning against one and he was neatly dressed in a suit.

He looked up as they locked eyes. Haneul didn't try to hide nor cover her face  , she just stared back at him. ( a very bad habit she picked up when she became friends with felix)

The man was taken by surprise, not only did he just see his bosses girlfriend but she didn't even look afraid at all.

Haneul let the curtains fall into their original place once she heard the water stopping. She was very attentive to things. she made her way out of her bedroom ,  quietly closing the door behind her.

She knew felix was even more attentive than she was so he probaly already knew  she was up. She walked down the long dark hallway as she stood infront of  his  door.

She just stood there for a while until you heard shuffling. She opened the door , leaning against the doorframe,watching as felix slipped his rings on his fingers.

The one she gave him already resting on his index fingers , glowing against the dim lights of the room.

he stopped in the middle of his room as he turned around to look at her . His eyes trailed down her body once he noticed she was wearing his over sized shirt.  His gaze came back up to her face as he locked eyes with you.

" some dude outside thinks I'm your girlfriend"  she blurted out as she shifted her weight back on her feet , walking  over to him.

" some dude?" he asked as he watched her getting closer to him.

" yeah your bodyguard sir Felix" she mocked as she stretched out her hand to fix his tie he horribly tied  ( very much on purpose but he's cute so she'll let it slide) .

Felix hated it when she called him by his korean name or when she called him 'Sir felix'.

He started at her intensely as he watched her fix his tie. There were very few mornings where Haneul would  wake up with him still in the house. He always was extra quiet since he didn't want to wake her.

Once she was done she looked up to be met by his gaze already. His stare was cold and she didn't like it one bit. Haneul hated it  when he looked at her like she were some stranger.

" don't look at me like that"  she whispered out but audible enough for him to hear.

" like what?" he asked in a  monotone voice

" like i mean absolutely nothing to you"  she breathed out as she backed away from him , turning around to walk out of his room.

"Haneul-ahh you know that's not true"  felix said as threw the suitcase on the bed to walk after her.

once he reached the living room he grabbed her by her waist making her turn around to face him. Haneul tried to wiggle out of his grip but it only tightened.

She hated how much effect he had on her. She hated how he could just shoot her a simple glare and she'll behave. She hated how he could just show his smile and she'll melt all over again. She hated how much control he actaully had.

She knew without him she'll probaly be nothing but her dad's punching bag. He actaully made her feel loved and valid and she hated how he would switch from warm to cold all the time.

She gave up as she just looked up at him annoyed. He didn't say anything and instead he just wrapped her in a tight hug like he was afraid she'll disappear any moment. She didn't hug him back and that made him even more upset.

"Haneul  you know that's not true" he whispered into the crook of her neck as he inhaled her  scent. A soft sigh left her lips as she lifted up her arms to rub his back.

  she realized she had just a big effect on him as he had on her. Wheter he hated it or accepted it was truly only up to him.

As soon as he felt her hands on his back he relaxed in her arms.

" felix you can let go now"  she said as he didn't move for the past 2 minutes.

felix however ignored her and just held her in his arms for as long as he could. She  somethimes question what relationship she  had with him. There was clearly feelings involved but both of them choose to ignore it.

" felix?" She called out as he didn't move. She honestly thought he fell asleep on her but that was until the front door swung open ,  felix straightening  his posture but still keeping his hands rested on her hips.

" sorry to interrupt sir Felix but we really need to go" Changbin said as he looked at haneul then back at felix. She looked down to see Felix hands still on her hips.

" no I'm not his girlfriend, he'll be out in a few"

changbin was surprised that she knew what he was thinking but just nodded his head as he closed the door

" your mine, girlfriend or not" felix said as she walked back to his room to retrieve his suitcase he abandoned 10 minutes ago.

Haneul merely scoffed as his words

" you don't own me sir Felix" she said as he saw him approached her. He shot her a glare before he pulled her flush against his body.

" you sure" he whispered lowly. If it wasn't for his grip around her waist her legs would have probaly given in. ( stream given-taken lol)

" you have work  now stop being a dick and let go of me" haneul mutterd out  making him chuckled at her words. He let go of her as he walked over to the door.

" okay noona ~" he said as he snickered at his own words. He knew shr hated being called that.

" oh fuck you" she hissed back

" sure when i get home" he said as he winked at her. He closed the door to prevent her  from saying something back.

Haneul  just shook her head as she  mumbled a "asshole" to herself.
__