episode 28

"I'm so tired" you groaned as you got out of your seat, Felix still asleep. You lazily made your way down the isle, turning right into the women's bathroom ( sorry for all my pretty boy's and my lovely non-binaries)

Checking to see if someone was there, you let out a yawn as you bend over the sink, cold water running over your hands as you splashed some on your face

You felt really nauseated at the moment, and it felt your whole body was burning up. Your head started spinning as your hands squeezed at the sink, trying to keep yourself from falling.

Shaking your head a little, you get out of the bathroom as you close the door behind you, a faint "sorry" leaving your lips as you bumped into a buff muscle man, not even realizing that it was Changbin.

"yah haneul - ahh are you okay?" Changbin asked concerned, placing his hands on your shoulders to steady you.

"yeah...." you trailed off, giving him a small smile before you made your way back to Felix.

" you okay princess?" Felix questioned as soon as you sat down, handing you his water bottle. You thanked him, taking off the cap as you brought it up to your lips, slowly sipping on it.

Felix placed the back of his hand on your forehead and frowned once he felt how you were burning up.

"cold" you mumbled, placing the cap back on as you took hold of Felix's hands, placing each of them on your cheeks.

You softly smiled, closing your eyes as you leaned into the touch, the cold of his hands bringing great relief to your warm cheeks.

Felix just stared with fond eyes, letting you do what ever you wanted. He lifted his hand up a bit, letting it rest on your cheekbones before he brought them back down to their original place.

You hummed at the feeling, suddenly feeling very tired.

" does bunny wanna sleep?" Felix softly whispered, letting go of your cheeks as he brought your head to his chest.

You always liked being called bunny by him, but he often times just used when ever you were sick, causing you to fall into subspace so it was easier for him to take care of you.

You were very stubborn, and hated the idea of him taking care of you, since you often times felt like a burden, but Felix knew of  this, so he would often times trigger your subspace for this particular reason.

you hummed, snuggling your head deeper into the material of his shirt. It was only 2 hours more until the plane landed.

" is noona okay?" Jeongin asked, turning his head to look at you.

" i think she has a fever, but I'll take good care of her" Felix smiled, Jeongin also smiling in return as he nodded, taking the blanket of him and Chan as he handed it over to the older.

felix thanked him, taking the light blue blanket as he softly covered you with it.

The younger looked down at you, smiling gently. He loved the way your eyelashes rested upon your cheeks bone, and the light tint of red on your cheeks made you look adorable.

Your lips were slightly parted, steady breaths leaving through them. You suddenly whined, breaking Felix from the daze he was in.

You snuggled your head into the younger's neck mumbling something to him before you fell asleep again, making the younger chuckle at your cuteness.

"hyung looks so inlove" Jeongin smiled, taking out his pink fluffy blanket as he covered himself aswell as his half awake boyfriend.

"great now come sleep" Chan lazily demanded, his voice laced with sleep.

Jeongin giggled, sitting back in his seat as Chan immediately snuggled up to him, the olders head now resting on his shoulder.

Jeongin started playing with the olders hair, since he knew how much he liked it.

" i will hit you" Seungmin glared at his boyfriend, Hyunjin letting out a giggle as he pinched the younger's cheeks.

"adorable"  Hyunjin smiled, bringing Seungmin's face closer to his as he softly kissed him, knowing this would shut him up for the next 10 minutes or so.

"don't-" Minho didn't even have enough time to  finish his sentence as a pillow went flying into his face, followed by a series of smacks from his boyfriend

"Jisungie" Minho groaned, pulling both of the younger's wrist towards his body, making the younger gasp out in surprise before pouting.

Minho tugged at his wrist again, closing the gap between their bodies.

" i love you" Minho smiled, staring lovingly into his boyfriends eyes.

Jisung blushed, not expecting the sudden confession as he looked down at his arms.

Minho pouted, releasing one of Jisung's wrist as he lifted his chin up, making the younger look up at him.

The younger pouted, closing the gap between them as he softly kissed him.

" i love you too" Jisung blushed, smiling softly at his boyfriend.

Minho smiled, only now letting go of younger wrists as Jisung rested his head on the olders shoulders.

" I'm still beating you when we land"

" I'll fucking throw you into the air fryer with Hyunjin"

___
(a/n)
hope you guys liked the chap!  🤍🤍 don't be afraid to interact my dms are always open, and so is the comment section!