episode 18

jisung turned his head, trying to figure out why everything was suddenly pitch-black. His chest was tightening on him, making it hard for him to breath.

He couldn't see nor feel Minho beside him, and he started panicking, his breathing becoming irregular as his eyes welled up with tears.

"m-minho?" he called out, trying to feel around for the older.

"jisungie?" Minho tried calling, trying to wake up the younger from the night terror he was having.

" jisungie baby" Minho softly spoke, his heart finally calming as he saw Jisung's eyes slowly opening.

" m-minho?" Jisung croaked out, tears rolling down his face as he pulled the older towards him, hugging him tightly.

" I'm right here baby" Minho coed, pulling Jisung upwards and onto his lap, making the younger straddle him.

Jisung kept on sobbing, clutching minho's sweater in his hands, trying to keep the older from moving.

" jisungie" Minho softly said, peeling Jisung off him and cupping his cheeks, wiping away the ongoing tears.

Jisung's eyes were red-stained, the tip of his nose a light shade of pink as his cheeks were flushed, hair all messy.

"beautiful" Minho mumbled, softly swiping his thumb over Jisung's anxiety bitten  bottom lip, making Jisung's tears stop as he realized how close their faces really were

Jisung stared into Minho's brown orbs, not being able to look away from him. He sniffled a little bit, becoming aware of Minho's hand on his waist.

" is everything okay in here? i heard crying" changbin asked, peaking his head in to only see Jisung straddling minho, their faces being incredibly close to each other.

"oh oh I'm sorry didn't mean to interrupt your sex" changbin quickly spoke.

"yeah yeah now get out" Minho mumbled, cupping Jisung's cheek as he leaned in, kissing the younger.

the kiss was slow, their lips dancing along perfectly as minho swiped his tongue on Jisung's bottom lip, making the younger softly gasp at the sudden feeling.

Minho took this opportunity to slide his tongue inside, exploring every corner of Jisung's mouth until the younger suddenly moaned, making him pull away, not only from shock, but also because he needed air.

He pulled back, a string of saliva still connecting them as Jisung panted, wiping it away with the back of his hand.

His lip was all red and swollen, and he didn't miss the way minho's boner was pressing in his ass, but yet he didn't have any time to think as Minho turned around, pinning him to the bed.

Minho attacked his lips again, Jisung's arms wrapping around his neck to pull him even closer than he already was, his hands tangled up in his hair, legs somehow wrapping around the olders torso to trap him.

Minho pulled away, chuckling amused at how Jisung looked absolutely fucked out of his mind, but yet minho haven't even laid a hand on him.

Jisung made grabby hands, his legs sliding off Minho's body. He pouted, wanting to feel more off Minho.

" we have work in 2 minutes" Minho smiled, pecking Jisung's lips and sliding off him, making his way into the bathroom.

" you suck ass" Jisung pouted, sitting upright and rubbing his head.

" that i do!" Minho laughed loudly, shutting the door behind him.

" not what i meant" Jisung scoffed, standing up and wiping away the dried stain tears off his cheeks as he made his way into the bathroom.

" well i still suck ass" Minho shrugged, pulling off his pants and turning on the water, Jisung leaning on the sink as he propped his head in his hands.

" gonna join?" Minho asked, taking off his shirt. Jisung hummed, taking off his shirt and letting his sweatpants fall to the floor.Minho followed soon after.

"ah ah cold!" Jisung yelled, instantly jumping into Minho's arms as the older chuckled, turning him towards the wall and readjusting the water temperate.

" nice ass" Jisung chuckled, making minho turn around and raise his brow, Jisung instantly regretting his words.

" w-wait i didn't mean to - ahh" Jisung breathed out, minho had pin his chest to the cold tiled wall, his hands behind his back and his ass now sticking up, his back arching at the cold feeling of the wall.

Minho hummed amused, his wet hands softly rubbing at Jisung's ass, giving it one good hard slap and making the younger moan out, trying to free his hands.

" such a bad boy" Minho whispered into Jisung's ear, the younger whimpering when another blow landed on his ass.

Jisung whimpered, feeling his hands being released as a wet cloth was thrown to in his face.

"wash up" Minho grinned, lathering his own with soap.

"meanie" Jisung mumbled, a small smile on his face as he grinned.

___

a/n)

do you guys want smut lol?
anyway enjoy this piece of crap my exams start tomorrow so I'll be off for two weeks😔😔🤙🏽

lol i just love being a disappointment 😀