chapter 30

Rain started pouring, causing Felix to cruse under his breath. He wanted to take Haneul sight seeing, as this would be the first and maybe the last time they were in India.

" It's okay" She smiled, laying back down under the covers. The balcony door was open, letting the cool yet fresh breeze enter their hotel room.

" i wanted you to enjoy it" Felix pouted, walking over to the balcony and closing the door.

It was a little over 12, and the rest of the team was either in the hot bath downstairs, or was playing some pool on the floor above.

Haneul was still too tired but was glad she was feeling better than yesterday.

" come here, you know once we get to Egypt you'll be gone before it even hits 3am"

Haneul opened her arms, gently taking the covers off her body and tapping the space next to her.

Felix smiled, putting down the hotelroom keys as he walked over to the female, gently letting his body hit the mattress, his head laying on her chest.

She smiled down at him, leaning forward and placing a kiss on his nose. He giggled, the feeling feeling foreigner against his skin.

"you're so pretty" she mumbled, sighing in content as her index finger softly traced the younger's freckles.

The younger smiled at her words, a soft blush creeping on his face as she giggled, finding it cute how he turned into mush whenever she complemented him.

"Haneul " Felix stated embarrassed, turning his head and hiding it into the pillows, his face burning up.

" aww okay okay I'll stop" she laughed, making him turn his head halfway to pout and then angrily glare at her, but he just looked adorable.

"there's no way you're the leader"  Haneul shook her head, simply not believing someone so adorable could be a crime boss.

"oh?"

Haneul  softly gasped, within a blink off an eye Felix was hovering above her, blonde messy hair covering his forehead and a smirk now tugging at his lips.

She gulped, biting down on her bottom lip at the sudden change of demeanor, a intimidating gaze now settled upon her.

"what was that?" Felix whispered, lowering his body just a little more, cause Haneul to sqeeze her thighs together at the way he sounded

"i uhm..." Haneul started, biting down on her lip as he looked at the balcony door, wanting to avoid eye contact.

"no no, look at me when you're speaking" Felix demanded, tilting her head back and making her look up at his chocolate eyes.

" i see why... you're the leader now" Haneul softly mumbled, placing a quick peck to the younger's lips before squirming out of his hold.

" where do you think you're going?" Felix questioned, arching his brow at her as he pulled her by her wrist.

Haneul squealed, not expecting the sudden action as she landed on top of the younger, faces extremely close to each other.

"don't run away now" felix cooed, pushing away some strand hairs. She blushed a deep crimson red, feeling how the tension was building between them.

She looked down at the younger's lips and leaned in, placing a soft kiss on them before pulling away.

Felix smiled before he pulled her back down, wanting nothing more than to devour her. She gasped but soon complied, opening up her mouth to let the invading tongue explore her cavern.

She softly moaned into the kiss, lifting up her bodyweight a bit more as to get comfortable on top of him, legs now on either side of body.

Felix's hands roamed her lower half, squeezing at her ass and smirking at the reaction she gave him.

He hooked his hand on the bottom of her thighs and slowly turned them around, the female spreading her legs for him so he could lay inbetween.

He softly groaned, rolling his now hard-on on her core, loving the needy moan that come out of her.

He pulled away, panting hard but yet his hips kept on rolling, trying to get some friction.

"let me help... please sir?"  Haneul asked, tugging at the younger's belt.

Felix nodded, letting out a sigh as he plopped down next to her.

This was her first time, so he was going to go easy on her.

Haneul scrambled to get on her knees between the younger's legs, mouth slightly parted as he removed his belt.

"hands"

Felix arched his brow but gave it to her, a soft gasp leaving his own mouth as she used the belt to tie his hands.

She pulled down his pants and blushed at the younger's dick that sprung out, standing tall and proud against his stomach.

"hurry up princess" 

"yes sir" 

Haneul blushed, pulling the comforter over her head as he hid away from Felix, coming face to face with his dick.

He groaned once he felt her wet tongue lick at his tip, her hands going to the base of his shaft and pumping it a few times.

" princess don't tease" Felix impatiently stated, bucking up his hips and feeling her sqeeze around him.

She hummed from under the covers, slowly putting him inside her mouth as she slowly sunk down on him, Felix letting out a groan out how good she felt around him.

She came up with a pop and licked at his tip again before going back down, now bopping her head in a more faster pace.

her hands were working where her mouth couldn't reach, and she squeezed her thighs at the sounds that left Felix's mouth.

He sounded so needy for release, and she loved that way too much.

"oh gosh princess" Felix gasped as he bucked his hips up, trying to control himself and not face fuck the girl.

He gasped, a little of her teeth grazing his shaft but he only moaned in response, bucking up his hips and throwing his head back once he felt her teeth graze at him again.

"so close" Felix warned, thinking that she would take him out now.

Haneul had only sunk down deeper, gagging as the tip of his shaft hit the back of her throat. The vibrations sending Felix over the edge as he came, a needy moan escaping his mouth.

He slowly opened his eyes, looking down at Haneul . She gently pulled the covers off her head and Felix almost got hard again.

She looked so pretty, cheeks flush  and eyes a little glossy,  drool dipping down her chin, a mixture of his cum still placed on her lips.

She blushed, feeling embarrassed as she wiped away the cum with the back of her hand, squeezing her thighs together at the way he was staring at her

"boss do you think we can- fuck" Changbin instantly closed the door, Haneul gasped and hiding underneath the covers again.

Felix cleared his throat, trying to hold back a groan once he felt Haneul lick at his tip again.

"sorry I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" Changbin apologized, hitting his head with his hands.

" yes to whatever you wanted to ask" Felix coughed.

"sorry" Changbin said once again as he closed the door properly, making Felix chuckle as he looked down at the covers covering his lower half

____