episode 3

Haneul was getting ready to go out today. most of her clothes were still at her old house even though she practically lived with Felix. Haneul hated being a burden for him but she had no were else to go.

Haneul slipped on her blue jeans as she match it with her black turtle neck. Walking over to Felix's closet she looked through his jackets until she found his leather one. Felix loved this jacket so much but she was willing to take a chance.

slipping on her air forces ( bougie )  Haneul locked the door behind her as she  walked down the stairs. The cold breeze instantly hitting her. She liked it, it helped her calm down.

walking along the pavement she stop at her favourite café, Lovers End.

Pushing open the glass door the cashier shoots her a big smile. He holds his finger up in the air signaling her to wait. Not long after he pulls out her regular order.

" ahh thanks kookie" Haneul says as she takes out her wallet to pay

" it's nothing, so how have you been" jungkook asks as he points to the bar stool infront of him.

" same old, how about you and Taehyung?" Haneul ask as she looks at him. The older blushed at her words as he shyly smiles.

" good actaully, we're going on a date tonight"

Haneul widely smiles at the older making him smile back.

" that's great news oppa" .

Haneul was truly happy, she and jungkook met 3 months ago and ever since then he's been telling her about his crush. She was  glad he finally made a move on him.

jungkook hummed in response as he averted his attention to the another customer.

Haneul finished her drink as she stood up  to throw away the cup. She waved at jungkook signaling him she was on her way out. He smiled as he waved back.

Haneul walked around the town a litttle and came to stop at a park. She inhaled the fresh air as she sat by a nearby bench having a beautifull view over the sunset.

Shoving her hands in her pockets a small smile appears on her face. Just then her notification went off.

☀ Sunshine
I'll be home late today so don't wait up!

Haneul sighed as she read the text message. Felix has been at home less and less. He comes home at 2 in the morning and than leaves at 6. She was honestly starting to think he's avoiding her but then this morning he was so affectionate.

Haneul shrugged of all her thoughts as she put her phone back in her pocket. She looked at the sunset one more time before she stood up.

The walk home was quiet, a few children here and there but other than that it was empty, peaceful. Haneul  finally reached the apartment as she greeted the guard. She took the elevator to the top floor.

Opening the door she locked it again before slumping towards the couch. Felix had this big ass apartment and it was  slowly driving her  crazy.

It felt so lonely here. Haneul grabbed the remote as she turned on her favourite drama, trying to distract herself.

After about 3 hours of just watching tv she finally took a shower. Her hair was in a half wet half dry low bun as she walked around in Felix's new calvin klein tshirt that stopped at mid thigh.

She was busy shoving pizza slices in her mouth when she heard the front door unlock. She grabbed her phone to check the time

12:15am