episode 7

you opend your eyes to an unfamiliar room, last thing you remeber was sleeping with felix. You sat up as you rub  the sleep from your eyes. You looked around the room.

It wasn't small nor big just enough for 2 people to move around. There was a black cupboard standing the the far right corner. The fainted white walls with painting on them. The red soft sheets that were covering you was blending it with the dark brown wood floor.

You looked at the clock, it was7pm. You didn't sleep last night so it was no surprised you slept that long. You noticed felix suitcase resting on the egde of the bed.

we're sharing? you thought as you climbed out of bed. Taking out your things you made your way to the bathroom, taking a quick warm shower.

You were dressed in a grey hoodie with a black pair of sweats. You let your hair cascade down your arms.

you slowly opened the door, peaking into the long hallway, to your right was a staircase. You looked up to see a big chandelier hanging down. The place looked really vintage.

You stepped out in the hallway where you passed 2 doors. One had Chan's and jeongin's belongings in them. And the second door had Minho's and Jisung's.

You turned into the left wing where there was a third room. Peeking in you saw Hyunjin and seungmin's bag sitting on the double bed with Changsbin's bag on the single bed.

You walked further down the hallway as you passed some old looking paintings. You noticed the place didn't have alot of windows on the ground level, all of them were really high up.

At the end of the hallway you saw another staircase, you were about to walk down when you heard  faint voices. You slowly walked towards the direction making sure not to make a noise.

" hyung  you know my feelings for him, i know you put me in their room to be as far as possible from him right?" you heard changbin said, he sounded quite upset

"bin you know - "

" but hyung I'm his bodyguard i can't be that far away, what if someone attacks him" changbin complained

'where they talking about felix' you thought to yourself.

" binnie i know how you feel about lix but this isn't the time nor the place to -"

" what do you mean, he kissed me 2 days ago!" changbin half shouted as he was getting frustrated.

" binnie"  chan spoke softer than he usually does. He wasn't upset with the younger for interrupting him so many times he just wanted him to calm down, he was afraid that someone would hear them.

"no hyung just -... leave it"  changbin said as he sat down on the bed burying his head in his hands.

'felix kissed changbin?' you thought as you walk down away from the door. You didn't pay attention to your surroundings as a whimper left your lips when you bumped into someone's chest.

" Haneul?"  hyunjin said as he held you by your shoulders , bending down to look at your forehead.

"I'm fine, i was trying to find the kitchen" you mumbled out  as you rubbed your forhead. Hyunjin nodded as he let go of you.

" have you seen chan and changbin hyung?" he questioned as he  looked down the staircase.

" no i haven't" you simply said.

" oh but the kitchen's down the stairs"  hyunjin said as he walked passed you towards chan and Changsbin's direction.

You walked down the stairs as you reached the kitchen. The floors were neatly tiled along with the walls with a black counter in the middle. Minho and Jisung were eating with Jeongin. Seungmin was washing his plate and Felix was no where to be seen.