episode 21

Minho groaned softly as he opened his heavy eyelids, bringing up his hand to block the sunlight out of his face.

The older had looked down upon feeling a weight on his leg, and cooed once he saw Jisung passed out on the floor, his head softly resting on the olders lower leg.

Minho turned his head, seeing the metal table covers in doctor's equipment, as well as alot of cottons full of blood.

He turned his head again, reaching out his hand to softly wipe at Jisung's cheek, mostly to wipe away his tears, but to wake him up too.

Jisung whined softly as he opened his eyes, it being a little puffy due to all the crying.

The younger looked up, and more tears filled his eyes upon meeting with the honey brown orbs he had found to adore so much.

"hi" Minho smiled, softly caressing Jisung's cheek with his thumb. The younger snuffed as he leaned into the touch, slowly getting on his feet.

He had instantly hugged the older tightly, Minho groaning at the pain that shot through his body.

"ah sorry" Jisung apologized as he backed away, wiping away his tears.

"how long was i out?" Minho questioned, sitting upright as he only now noticed the machine next to him.

" 3 days" Jisung softly stated as he looked up at Minho again, the older moving the pillows around to feel more comfortable.

"come here" Minho coed as he made space for Jisung, the younger sniffing as he softly crawled onto the bed, laying his head on Minho's chest.

the older smiled, lacing his fingers in Jisung's hair as he massaged his sculp, the younger taking Minho's free hand in his as he intertwined it.

" have you eaten?" Minho questioned, knowing that Jisung often times forgot to take care of himself.

"mmh, Changbin hyung forced me to" Jisung softly admitted.

"baby you should take care of yourself more" the older scolded.

"I'm sorry"

" kiss?" Jisung cutely asked, looking up at Minho with teary eyes. The older cooed, not having it in his heart to turn the younger down.

Minho nodded his head as Jisung lifted his own, meeting the older halfway into a sweet, soft kiss.

The door had creaked open, making both boys break away as Felix popped his head inside.

"ah you're up" the younger smiled as he went inside, holding a tray full of food.

" hyung you can feed him" Felix winked as he handed the tray over to Jisung, the older blushing as he took it from Felix.

"get some rest" Felix dismissed the two as he made his way down the hallway and into his room.

you were laying on the bed, phone in your hand as you aimless scrolled through your photos. You missed your mother, and you hoped she was okay.

"princess" Felix smiled as he closed the door beside him, crawling up on the bed and plopping himself down on your chest.

You hummed in response, looking down and smiling at the man you loved so much.

"is Oppa okay?" you questioned, knowing that he had just went to check up on Minho.

"hmm, he's awake, i left him and Jisung hyung alone" Felix nodded to his words as he started drawing invisible lines all over your stomach.

"that's good" you sighed, putting your phone down as you started playing with his hair, Felix humming at the feeling.

"we're going to go again" felix blurted out.

"where?" you questioned, sitting up right.

"we're moving the mission down to the Egypt" felix admitted.

"we're?" you questioned, tilting your head at your own question.

"all of us, we were waiting for Minho hyung to wake up" Felix softly said as he gave you kiss, pulling you back down on the bed again.

"Egypt" you mumbled to yourself.

well this was going to be one heck of an adventure

___

(a/n)
i lowkey turned this book into a minsung one and hallway into writing this chapter i was like

"Ray? bro this is a felix x reader not a minsung book 😩😩"

chile anyway so the gangs moving to Egypt 😾, may the chaos begin