episode 5

jeongin had thaught you everyone's ages and their names. He refrained from saying to much, but you respected that since he did meet you a few hours ago.

Jeongin on the other hand had no idea how much you knew of Felix's real life since felix never mentioned having a girlfriend before.

Chan was absent-mindedly scrolling through his phone with Jeongin between his arms. Every now and then Jeongin would chuckle at a funny post. You could see the love and fondness in Chan's eyes.

The rest of the boys were all still asleep including Felix. It was already 11pm so you got up stretching your body. Walking over to the kitchen you put on the oven.

You were focused on making waffles for the boys so when a pair of hands snaked around your waist you were startled and a small whimper left your lips.

You look down to see a familiar pair rings.

" you should still be asleep" you said as you continued what you were doing. Felix didn't reply as he just buried his head into the back of the neck, taking in your lavender scent.

you put the waffles on a plate as you turned around to look at him. His icy blond hair was messy and in all directions. His eyes still tired from the lack of sleep. He smiled down at you as he leaned in.

You being your stubborn self turned your face to the right ignoring his kiss. This made felix frown as he put his index finger under your chin making him look at you.

" you don't get to kiss me until you explain" you simply stated as you glanced at his lips then back at his eyes.

He sighed as he let go of your chin and instead pull you in for a hug. You wanted to strip that away as well but there were few days were he'd actaully hug you. He would never be home or would always be too tired.

you rubbed his back but pulled away when you saw the boys waking up. Felix whined at the lost of contact but soon just decided to back hug you as you plated the food.

He didn't care about being overly clingy he just wanted to hold you. He didn't know when he'd be back anyways.

Just the thought of leaving you made him frown. He wanted to take you with him but he didn't want to put you in danger.

Not after what happend last night. He was lucky he got away with his fighting skills.

" breakfast" you shouted as you waddled with Felix towards the counter. 7 eager males sprung up as they all dashed towards the kitchen. Each grabing a plate and mumbling a thank you as the past you.

They were all seated at the counter as you and felix were standing opposite them. Felix still wasn't letting you go.

"I'm not your maid sir Felix" you said as you turned your head to look at him. He only shot you glare as he stretched out one hand to break of a piece of the waffle.

you eventually gave in and started feeding felix because he was either not moving from his spot of eating almost nothing.

" but yet you act like my personal maid" felix states as he smirked at you. You rolled your eyes as you elbowed him in his stomach making him groan from the pain.

You wiggled out of his embrace as you went to sit next to Jisung.

" fuck you" you said as you looked up from your plate. He was already staring at you. You stared back as your face was expressionless. He eventually gave up when he saw you weren't budging.

" did you just win?" Chan asked shocked. You shot him a brow.

" you've never won before?". Chan just shook his head as he look back at felix.

" won what?" jeongin asked as he look at you

" felix likes to have staring competitions to declare his dominance over a situation, wait hasn't he done that with you guys before "

" oh that's what it was, yeah but after a few seconds we look away. Sir felix is really scary when he wants to be" jeongin said as he look back at felix and then just shrug his shoulders as he continued eating.

You hummed as you looked back at your plate. You noticed Jisung had on a familiar ring. You gasped at the realization.

" Han?" you said as you look up at jisung. Said boy turned his head at the use of his name. He stared at you confused.

You stood up as you walk back into your room before coming back with an identical ring.

" Kim?!" Jisung said as he stood up to give you a hug. You giggled at his cuteness.

" your such a bitch for not telling me you have a hot ass boyfriend" you said as you rolled your eyes at him.

" yahh back of he's mine" han said as he pointed at you. You only laughed at him.

" relax Ji, i don't want him. I have a grumpy ass small dick man over there."

felix rolled his eyes at your words.

" a really small one " felix lowly said. You knew you were testing his patience so you said nothing.

" wait you guys know each other" hyunjin said as he looked at you.

" we were bestfriend back in highschool. I use to beat his ass in coding" you laughed making him pout.

" yah I'm way beter than you now" Jisung said as he crossed his arms ( wich was partially true since he was the teams hacker)

" Yeah because you kept on coding after highschool" you replied as you patted his shoulder.

" you can code?" felix ask as he raised his brow.

" how do you think i entered your apartment the fisrt time? " you said as you gave him a look.

" i didn't give you a key?" felix asked.

" no you had a tight security system back then lix. You could only entered through your finger print or the backup system which i presume Jisung installed. "

" wait that was you a year ago" Jisung said as he looked at you.

" yeah i sent you that dick pick when i got in remember"

hyunjin snickered at your words.

" wahh i like her already"

" that was her?" minho said as he look over at you.

you snickered as you now realize you sent a dick pick to a gay man who had a boyfriend. You were laughing holding your stomach.

" I'm sorry Ji, i didn't know it was you, I'll buy you cheescake" you said as you finally caught your breath. Jisung only huffed at you words.

" you better, do you know what problems you caused me you hoe"

" ahh you love me ~" you said as you fickled his forehead.

___