episode 26

"Changbin"

"here"

"Minsung"

"here,... here"

" Seungjin"

"I'm here, here"

"Jeongchan"

" I'm here, hereeee"

" Haneul?"

" I'm alive but I'm dead"

Felix had rolled his eyes, momentarily looking up to glare at her, she showed him a gently smile, leaning her head against the wall, pulling the black hoodie she was wearing over her face more .

" grab your tickets and be back in an hour, got it? " Felix sternly asked, handing out everyone's tickets, (they had given it to chan instead) giving everyone a hard glare.

"yes boss" Jisung lazily exclaimed, handing Minho his crutches. The older frowned, taking it from his boyfriends hands as he leaned against it.

He only had 2 weeks more to go, but he didn't enjoy it all to much, it meant he needed to rely on the others, which was one thing he had always struggled with.

Everybody had decided to eat breakfast at the hotel first and then spit their ways, meeting back at the airport in an hour.

Haneul were situated across from Felix,  Jisung to her right and Changbin on her left. Felix had been annoyed since he had came back from his early trip, and she had been trying to cheer him up.

She was very displeased that he hadn't even spare a glance at her direction even once, and she had assumed that he was just cranky, but his mood had not disappeared at all.

" Sir Felix?" She softly called out, the before mentioned looking up at her with curios eyes, concerned at the tone of her  voice, not to mention the way she had addressed him.

No one had seemed to hear the words she said ,so they had continue on with their eating and shamelessly flirting (minsung I'm specially talking bout you).

" is something wrong?"  Felix questioned, placing his chopsticks back into his plate. He had hardly touched anything at all, and had merely just moved the items around.

She  looked down at her plate, picking up a piece of meat and holding it infront of his already parted lips.

He looked down at the meat before slowly opening up his mouth as she carefully placed it inside, watching as the younger slowly started chewing on it before swallowing it.

"delicious?" She asked, watching as he nodded his head before picking up his own chopsticks again, placing another meat in his mouth.

She smiled, looking down at your plate as she started eating again, paying no mind to Changbin who was starting at her.

Changbin smiled, he knew how felix would get when ever something didn't go his way, he would get all sassy and would stop eating, but changbin was proud that she had picked up on his habits.

" ahhh hyung!" Jisung whined from beside her, making her turn her head in question to see Minho's crutch digging inside his side. The older was giving him a death glare, a piece of meat inbetween his chopsticks.

"open up" Minho glared, Jisung pouted but nonetheless opened up his mouth, taking the piece of meat and a little bit of salad in his mouth.

were they always like this

She though to herself, now thinking back it was. Jisung always had trouble eating, especially before a mission. Hyunjin was the same way.

"noona?" Jeongin asked, passing the salt to her, she smiled passing it on to Jisung.

" thank you"  Jisung smiled, handing the salt over to Minho, the older then passing it back to jeongin, making everyone raise their eyebrows in question.

" ya'll are still asleep, wake up" the older shrugged, continuing to eat.

After everyone was done felix had gotten up to pay the bill, while Jeongin and chan had gone to the main lobby, looking at the diffrent paintings.

Minho and Jisung had decided to go to the pool, even if it was still early morning, it was quite warm outside. The sun had already began to rise, making the sky a variety of cotter candy pink.

" don't you ever just wanna munch on the clouds?" Jisung randomly asked, gently nudging him on the shoulder. The olders feet were inside the pool, joined by Jisung who was standing on his tiptoes to reach the edge of the pool.

" i can eat other things" Minho shamelessly said, looking down at the younger who was blushing.

Hyunjin was holding onto Seungmin, the two of them had decided to go to a nearby park and sit on the swings. It was always a rare site to see Hyunjin all clingy liked this, yes he was someone who liked to touch others, but he had always refrained himself from doing it to seungmin, since the younger would shy away alot.

Seungmin had merely patted his head, acknowledging his presence, and it was enough for Hyunjin to feel safe and calm as he nudged his head deeper into the side of the younger's neck.

Changbin and Felix were chatting away, talking about all varies of things as Felix made big movements with his hands, trying his best to express to Chanbing what he was referring too.

Changbin was staring at him with so much  fondness, nodding inbetween his sentences to let him know he was indeed listening to the words he had to speak.

Felix would inbetween his long sentences look over at Haneul and smile, before returning his focus to the older infront of him.

It was just his way of making sure she was actaully still there, that she didn't suddenly up and run away from him, he knew she  wouldn't, but there was no harm in checking.

right?

____