chapter 34

Strong coffee lingered on Felix's tongue the very next morning. He had been awake since 2 in the morning, and the only thing that would keep him awake was caffeine.

His fingers traced the outline of his cup, a unfamiliar feeling settling deep in his stomach. He tried to ignore it, but the more he did the more he thought about it.

Why couldn't he just stop thinking of it? it wasn't that big of a deal anyway.

He let out a deep sigh, placing his coffee cup back down on the black tilted surface before he fell backward on the carpet.

He looked up at the white ceiling above him, trying to clear his head from all the thoughts that were invading his mind.

they were finally in Egypt, so that meant game time. He couldn't be thinking about such meaningless things anymore, he now had 8 people to take care of, feed for, and this was only slowing down his progress.

Letting out muffled groan, Felix lifted his body off the ground. He stretched his interlocked hands above his hands, his legs crossed legged over each other.

He was tried, but he still needed to attend to some business.

Shaking his head a little, the younger focused back on the task on hand

Drug use

Being a leader meant he needed to exchange deals while also maintaining his cover as one

The black crown was in the drug business, but they had only went with painkillers and Marijuana, nothing too serious but nothing that wouldn't keep them in the game.

He was in very distaste once he received a deal, asking him to move coke. Sure the substance was extremely popular nowadays, especially on the Mexican border.

He had connections yes, but they wouldn't be dealing the drug, they would only be transporting it over the border to San Francisco.

I didn't matter much to him either way, but they needed to form an alliance with the Ateez.

They dealt in drugs and illegal gun trafficking, but the mentioned gang and straykids didn't exactly get along.

They weren't at war, so Felix was looking to exchange a deal, but was shocked once Hongjoong asked him first.

Letting out a yawn, Felix gathered the needed documents as he scanned over them.

He had been sitting on the kitchen floor of their newly apartment for the past three hours, and was a little surprise once Haneul didn't come get him to go back to sleep.

speaking of the devil...

"felix?"  Haneul soft voice made its way to the male's ears, making him momentarily look up from the document he was ready.

She looked over the kitchen counter, a scowl on her pretty lips at the sight infront of her.

Heeps of documents were scattered all over the floor, aswell with three empty energy bars packets. She let out a sigh, massaging her aching head.

It was 4 in the morning for fucks sake

" come to bed when you're done"

Her voice was cold and distant, and Felix looked up confused, not sure as to why she was suddenly mad at him.

he was working, trying to keep them all from getting killed but yet she was getting mad at him

for what?

he was eating, he was breathing, he was making sure everyone had a damn roof over their heads, so why exactly was she behaving like that.

He furrowed his brows, feet subconscious rising to help his body stand up.

He stepped over the documents carefully, not wanting to actually destroy anything before he made his way after her.

He opened their bedroom door, seeing the older female laying down on the bed, covers pulled over her head.

"what is wrong with you?" he asked, voice void of any real emotion, but there was this underling of worry in his tone.

She didn't reply, only turning around to look at him.

Her eyes were teary, glazed over and he suddenly felt bad for being so harsh on her. A wave of guilt rushed through his body and came crashing down.

" hey what's wrong?" he asked her softly, walking across the room to sit down next to her.

" you've been acting like an ass since we got here" she mumbled, sniffling a little as she wiped the tears away.

" what did i do?" he asked concerned

" Felix, look at yourself, you refused to eat all the way here, energy bars don't cut it. You've been isolating yourself since India"

Felix sighed, not having the energy to argue with her right now. Maybe that was his problem, he always thought that everyone wanted to argue with him.

"i get it" she softly whispered, making him look up at her.

"you've been working hard, making sure things al work smoothly, but overworking yourself won't help any of us"

That, that made him realize that she wasn't everyone. she genuinely cared, and he just needed to pull his shit together.

"I'm sorry, I'll come to bed now" he apologized, sincerity lingering in his tone. She nodded, scooting over for him to get under the covers.

The room was dark, but yet he still manged to pull her closer to his body and hold her close.

She was all he had, and he was all she needed

__

(a/n)
i feel like this chapter was so f-ing shitty
Lol dont mind me yes this was posted and yes i did pist the wrong chapter and yes im done with life

Hqppy new year tho 😋😋