episode 29

The gang had landed in India a few hours before sunrise, as the 9 of them struggled to stay awake, the diffrent time zones making them all confuse.

The hotel they were staying at wasn't anything special, it was a 4-star hotel, something Felix had never slept in, yet Haneul could only dream of.

they had diffrent ideas of what special meant

Everyone was situated in rooms, couple and couple, yet Changbin unfortunately had to sleep with Seungmin and Hyunjin ( since they were least likely to fuck with him in the room)

"what happend to Chan's kid?" Seungmin questioned, everyone now situated in Felix's and Y/n's room, the female currently asleep in the other room.

" Kid? oh you mean the one that was kidnapped with him?" Jisung asked, trying to remember when his hyung had a child.

" Ha-eun lied remember? It wasn't his kid, the poor thing was simply used for bait"  Changbin explained, since he was with the child the most.

" but how come i don't know when he left? c'mon author you can't make people dissappear into thin air"

" what?"

" nothing"

Changbin looked at Seungmin weirdly but just shrugged it off, it wouldn't be the first time the younger would be complaining about something that made no sence, so he didn't think much of it either

" try to get some sleep, i know the time difference and yet lags has you guys by your knees, but it's only a few more days left" Felix dismissed, everybody humming in response and leaving the couple alone in their room.

Felix sighed, taking off his jacket and throwing it on the nearest chair, the younger wanting nothing more then to sleep the day away.

"love" Felix softly asked, grunting softly as he laid down next to Haneul, smiling gently at the female.

Her hair was all messy, and her cheeks were slightly red. Her lips were out in a pout, letting steady breathing go in and out.

She softly whined, opening up one eye to look at the male and then turning around, finding comfort in the man that was looking after her.

" hmmm, you feeling any better yet?" Felix questioned, circling his hands around her waist and pulling her into his embrace.

He sniffed at her shampoo again, smiling at the familiar scent as he gently started stroking her hair, the older female letting out a sound of approval.

" tired "  Haneul mumbled, snuggling her head deeper into the younger's chest.

" okay we'll sleep" Felix stated, turning off the lights before he made himself comfortable. Neither one of them ate, but he figured he'll wake up later to get her something.

It was still 6, so he figured dinner wasn't ready yet.

Haneul made a sound of approval, gently nudging her head into Felix's embrace more as the male chuckled, her hair slightly tickling him.

He smiled, giving her a forehead kiss before closing his eyes, wanting to actaully get some sleep in

___
(a/n)
filter chap since alot of you were confused about the kid, that was my bad i just yeeted him out and was like
"hope they don't ask questions"

but like no it wasn't Chan's, Ha-eun lied and used him as bait

then after like Jeongin fainted, Changbin gave the child over to his parents, since the child was 'used' in human trafficking

yeh! hope that clears some confusing up lolz