episode 22

"alright, everybody get your tickets" Chan declared as he placed the plane tickets on the desk. Everybody was already dressed, mostly eyes still closed as they had to wake up at 3 in the morning.

Everybody groaned, taking a random ticket as they made their way to their luggage.

" we're leaving for Thailand in 30 minutes" Felix called from the kitchen, washing the last of the plates. He hummed, feeling your hands wrap around his waist.

"so hardworking" you teased, resting your head on the younger's shoulder.

Felix tsk'ed, placing the plate on the dry rack as he turned around, you smiling as you lazily wrapped your arms around his neck, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"can you be fucking careful" Han hissed, helping the boy stand.

Felix looked up, rolling his eyes as he saw it was just Jisung scolding Minho. The older was on crutches and he was being reckless again.

you giggled, turning your head to look at the two males as Jisung pouted, trying to get his point across as Minho huffed, lowering his body to peck his boyfriends pout away.

The two of you joined the rest as everybody lazily gathered around, having not heard the full plan yet.

" so, we have to end up in Egypt within 7 days. now i know we could have directly just flew from here to there, save some money, but that's why to traceable."

everybody nodded, understanding what the boss was saying.

" so we're going to land in Thailand, stay one night and then fly of to India, stay 2 nights and then take the flight to Egypt "Felix declared, handing everyone the rest of the tickets.

" don't loose them "the male demanded, glaring at Hyunjin who would often times randomly loose his shit.

" alright let's go " Chan stated from the door, holding it open for Jeongin as the younger smiled, rolling his suitcase behind him. The rest of the members followed suit.

You yawned, looking out the window as you breathed in the fresh air that was coming through the window. Everybody was tired and cranky, so the car ride to the airport was silent.

You guys soon pulled up to the airport, everybody instantly putting on their face mask. Changbin helped Minho out of the car, handing over the male's crutches as he nodded his head , slinging his bag over his shoulder.

Han was closed by, keeping an eye over the older as they made their way inside the vacant airport, only a few poeple being inside.

You and Felix walked hand-in-hand, the younger's rings brushing over your skin as you rolled your suitcase behind you, your glasses lazily rested on the bridge of your nose, hiding the dark circles you had from getting so little sleep.

Everybody took their seats, Jeongin instantly going back to sleeping as he rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, Chan cooing at the adorable sight before lightly patting the younger's hair.

"Flight 302, Flight 302"  a female voice called over the intercom, everyone peaking up at the mention of their flight as they got up, making their way to the plane.

You and Felix were the last ones in, Felix doing a head count before you both made your way to the seats, you sighing as you plopped down on the window seat.

Felix took a seat next to you, turning his head to look at Jisung and Minho who was across from you both, Chan and Jeongin behind you guys as Seungmin, Hyunjin and Changbin took the 3 seater in front of you.

The younger finally relaxed, politely declining the female flight attendant as he made himself comfortable on your shoulder, you sleepily humming as you ran your fingers through his hair.

It didn't take long for the plane to take off, as you enjoyed the view. It was still pretty dark outside so you closed your eyes, letting a comfortable sleep take over you as you felt Felix's hand snake around your waist, keeping you close.

Things were going to be okay.

___
(a/n)
lolz i am very excited to write the next few chapters 💅🕳️🧑‍🦯