chapter 47

"It all started with the letter" Seungmin began. He had calmed down by now, seated on Hyunjin's lap and a bunch of tissues scatterd infront of him.

"We had just arrived at the cabin, all tired out of our asses and the next morning we received a letter" he contuined, looking up at Felix who only nodded his head in agreement.

" retrieve the poison or she's dead" Chan read the letter, showing Felix the torn piece of paper. Felix took it between his fingers, inspecting the thing infront of him.

"It wasn't a bluff " Haneul piped in , showing the handcuff marks that adorned her wrist.

"So we did what we did best, we went under" Hyunjin explained.

" it was a simple retreat, you were going in with Minho, Chan and Changbin were going to retreat Haneul"

"Turns out the little wench didn't need any help" Jisung laughed, receiving a small punch from the female who sat beside him.

"She managed to escape on her own, meeting Hyunjin on the roof who almost put a bullet through her" Changbin continued the story, looking over at Hyunjin who had his hands up in a surrender pose.

"Then radio silence" Jeongin shook his head, remembering how scared he was when everyone went offline and the only person by his side was Jisung.

"It took 10 minutes to get you guys back online" Jisung explained, rubbing a hand on the back of Jeongin's hand.

" we don't know what happened, but there was a disagreement ," Jisung paused to glance at everybody in the room "you took the poison"

"Explains why i feel dead" Felix nodded his head like it was no new information

"No hyung ," Jeongin looked up at Felix with teary eyes "you took the poison"

Felix looked at the male confused, looking between his members and then glancing at Haneul.

"I tried to get you back, but you weren't listening, you didn't answer" Jeongin's lower lip wobbled,  eyes filling with tears.

"Hey,it's not your fault" Chan reassured from his side, pressing a kiss against his head.

"Everyone retrieved back, we sent Chan , Minho and Changbin in to go get you" Hyunjin continued the story.

"You came two along the line and that's how we managed to get to you"

Felix nodded his head at the information,  trying to fill in the gaps and the blanks. Why did he drink the poison? Why did they have Haneul? What was up with the poison?

"How much time until my heart stops?" Felix asked as he looked up at Jeongin. His eyebrows furrowed confused as he looked up at Felix.

"What?"

Felix tried not to laugh,he tried not let his emotions get to him but that's when he knew

Non of this was real

__