episode 27

" i hate flying" jeongin groaned as he took his seat next to Chan, his headphones loosely hanging around his next.

" I'm right here" Chan smiled, pulling the younger closer to his body, giving the top of his crown a soft kiss.

Infront of them Jisung and and Minho was seated, the two bickering about something, Changbin groaning in the third seat.

Seungmin and hyunjin was sat across them, the pair soundly asleep as Hyunjin had his arms wrapped the younger's waist, holding him close and protected

You and Felix were behind them, across from Chan and Jeongin. Felix had been fiddling ever since he had come back from where ever he was with Changbin, and you were starting to get worried.

You looked over at chan, but he seemed to be occupied by Jeongin, as the two were holding intense eye contact at the moment.

You started peeling at your bottom lip, your leg starting to bounce as you glanced at Felix's hand, wondering if you should take it or not.

You sighed, looking around the plane as if the answer would be hanging above someone's head in a bright neon colour.

Glancing at his hand again, you bit down harder on your bottom lip, closing your eyes shut as you place your hand next to his.

You glanced up at his eyes, but he seemed to be looking over at Chan, as they started talking to each other through their eyes, maybe they were even holding a staring contest at that moment.

You brushed your pinky against his, taking in a deep breath as you linked your pinkies together.

Felix didn't seem to think much of it and had pulled your hand forward, linking it with his as he kept eye contact with Chan.

Felix seemed to squeeze your hand, letting you know that he was well aware of you, and that he didn't just take your hand because he was distracted.

After a minute of complete silence, Felix had turned back to face you, a smirk on his face.

"cuddles?" the younger had asked as he got more comfortable in his seat, pulling you closer by your waist.

you gasped, your face pressed against your neck as you inhaled his scent, the younger putting your intertwined hands in his lap .

" hmm did you wash your hair?" Felix questioned as he rubbed his nose against your hair, inhaling the coconut scent of your shampoo.

" yes, last night" you mumbled against his chest, smiling softly as you got more comfortable in your seat.

" really?"  the younger questioned, taking a strand inbetween his fingers as he twirled it around. You were planning on dying it once you guys arrived in Egypt.

you hummed, looking up as he looked down at you, his gaze landing on your lips before he smiled, closing the gap between you too.

You smiled, closing your eyes as you felt his breath fan over your lips, making you sink in a deep breath before you felt those familiar pair of soft lips on your own.

the kiss was short and sweet, making you smile even wider than you had before.

" sleep?" Felix questioned, knowing that the flight to India was going to be long. You hummed, snuggling your head further into his neck, Felix letting out a deep chuckle at the feeling.

"Haneul - ahh" felix softly called out, moving the strands out of his neck .

The younger looked down at you, a stupid smile on his face as his hands rested on your hips, keeping you close but also letting prying eyes know that you were his.

It had taken every fiber in  him to not shoot that guy who had cat called you right between the eyes, he had simply just pulled you closer by your waist, his hand sliding into your jeans ass pocket.

He was working on his jealously, since he knew he couldn't just claim you as his all the time, even if he  wanted to.

"sleep" you mumbled, feeling Felix's hand squeeze at your ass.

Felix scoffed, sending a glare at the guy who was eyeing your ass as he closed his eyes, resting his head on top of yours.

" can i kill him?"

"not in public no"

_____
(a/n)
ayo the gang is going to india next 😀