episode 8

"oppa?" you called out as you made your way towards chan. He was sitting in the living room while the others were still in the kitchen.

he nodded as he gestured you to sit. You sat opposite him as you fiddled with the string of your pants suddenly feeling nervous.

"Haneul-ahh, i know this is alot okay. You don't know any of us but you'll be living with us for the next 4 months."

you looked up at him with wide eyes. 4 months?

chan lightly chuckled at your respone.

" Haneul, do you know the gang called straykids?"

you looked up at one of the windows as you thought a little.

" yeah their this group of people who eliminate drug dealers and sex traffickers, even though they kill for a living they do it for the right reasons"

you said as you nodded your head happy with your words.

Chan smiled as he bended down , picking up a rose. You though it was weird at first but then you saw the symbol.

"you mean you guys - wait felix, they guys the guns it was you ?" you asked as your eyes went a little wide.

You were litterly associated with the biggest most feared gang of korea. You knew straykids had more than 1 million working for them, only 8 putting them out for the puplic eye.

wait I'm an a sort of relationship with a mafia boss, what type of fanfiction is this supposed to be? you thought to yourself as you turned back to chan.

" someone targeted felix so we had to move out here. Just think of it as a long vaction. We'll go back once our men say we're in the clear" Chan explained. you listened carefully.

" uh can i ask something?"  you asked as you looked at chan with puppy eyes. He nodded at how cute you were.

" why do you guys leave the rose behind"

" to show that we're human, that we can be vulnerable, to show that we know we took a human life but it needed to be done" chan explained.

You just nodded your head at his words.

" oh um Oppa, i kinda heard what you and changbin were talking about, if he really wants to we can switch rooms, i know he's felix bodyguard and I'm okay with being with Seungmin and Hyunjin...i mean Hyunjin is kinda an ass but i'll be okay" you rambled as you suddenly felt embarrassed.

" no it's okay, felix wanted to stay in a room with you, he said he'll kill us if we even dared to look at you the wrong way, which is dumb because we're all gay "

you chuckled at his words.

" wait does that mean you know felix -"

" kisses changbin yeah " you smiled as you nodded.

Chan pursed his lips together but just nodded his head aswell. You excused yourself as you walked up to your room.

It was only 9pm but the boys wanted to show you around the city since they've been here before. You walked down the halls as you saw changbin staring up at the ceiling.

You really didn't know if you should talk to him or not, i mean 4 months is extremely long.

"oppa?" you softly called out as you knocked on the door. Changbin averted his gaze upon you as he watched you enter the room.