episode 10

slowly fluttering open your eyes you scan the room. Felix wasn't by your side. You saw changbin standing in the door frame with his back faced towards you.

"boss but she won't be in any danger, the place is secured"  changbin said as he tapped on something that looked like a earpiece.

looking over at the black clock at was mourned against the wall, it was only 9am.

" yes boss we'll make sure to get everything ready, yes training starts at 11" changbin said as he let out a sigh.

You sat up in the bed waiting for him to turn around. He did and all he did was close the door but you somehow understanded what he meant

Walking into the bathroom, you let the water run as you strip yourself from your clothes. Getting insde you let the warm water run down your body. Sighing as the water hit some of your old bruises. You had quite a few scars, the one on your wrist being the newest one ( no not that mark)

turning off the water, you step out as you dry your body and your hair. You had recently died your brown hair black. You took some pair of black leggings before slipping inside one of your hoodies that stopped right above your stomach.

Getting out you saw the door was still close so you quickly tied your hair in low bun before you slipped on a pair of sneakers. You slowly opened the door to see Changbin still standing there.

"boss wants you to start training, since we'll have to leave you alone you need to be able to defind yourself"  you nodded as you follwed him inside a gym looking place

There was a quite a few yoga mats in the middle with a punching bag loosely hanging in the far right corner. You saw minho sitting on a bench while he was wrapping his knuckles.

"minho? really ya'll couldn't give me anybody else?" you whined as you stepped inside the room. Minho only snorted at your words as he stood up handing you a pair of bandages.

Minho did not go easy on you at all, you had quite a few bruises here and there but nothing you couldn't handle. His puches you could easily dodge since you had some experience with that ( all thanks to your father)

You surprisingly hit Minho a few times, they weren't bad enough to leave a bruise but you had him down on his knees so that was enough.

Minho was about to throw another punch but stopped once he saw Felix enter. You raised your brow as you looked back over your shoulder.

Felix entered as he wrapped his knuckles in bandages as came to stood infront you. You were so tired and the thought of fighting felix just wasn't on your to-do list

Felix threw the fisrt punch that you were able to dodge but that didn't last long because in a blink of an eye felix had thrown you onto the floor as he was hovering above you pinning your hands above your head.

You really wanted to kick him the nuts once you saw the smirk on his face but he straddled your legs prevent you from moving.

Felix looked down at you with nothing but love. You still felt like kicking him though. He had you training from earlier morning and it was already late afternoon. Your muscles were sore and you were drenched in sweat.

Felix leaned down as his mouth brushed over your earlobe. You bit down on your lip as you felt felix smirk against your skin.

" you did well kitten" felix praised in a dangerously low voice. He came back to to look into your eyes before leaning in to kiss your lips. Knowing his guard would be down you took the opportunity to throw him off you and straddled him instead.

Felix was surprised by your sudden action but loved the sudden dominance. You have always been dominate but Felix's dominance would always top yours.