episode 12

it's been 3? 4? hours since they left. Jeongin was soundly asleep, he would call out to Chan every now and then, you'd usually just soothe the boy and he'd go back to sleep. There were 10 guards inside the house, 2 infront of your bedroom door. They would check in every 30 minutes or so.

You couldn't sleep, nobody was told you how things are going, you were pretty sure the guards were getting feedback. You just really wanted them to find Chan soon, you couldn't stan seeing jeongin like this. The fact that he's been missing for atleast 5 hours makes it terrifying in the underground world.

___

felix pov

"i what him out in less then 4 hours do you understand?"

"yes boss"

jisung was busy  hacking, they needed a good plan to get chan out and not hurt the rest of the members. They were busy gearing up. Felix was sitting in the far corner on the ground watching.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were just holding each other, hyunjin was caressing his hair, probaly telling the younger it would be okay, that they'll make it home.

Jisung was on Minho's lap, the younger already had tears in his eyes. They shared a soft kiss, "i love you" were exchange. Jisung clinged onto minho, as if the older would disappear as soon as he let go.

Changbin was at the door, strapping himself in, probaly giving himself a peptalk.

"nobody dies tonight okay" I said as i stood up. They all look at me with weak smiles but still nodded their heads.

Jisung had our plan already out, we just needes to get on the rooftop, 2 floors down, fight for our lives, retrieve Chan and then make it back the van.

Getting into the building itself would take an hour, seeing as they needed to climb the building itself, they couldn't use an helicopter since that would attract to many people.

Getting 2 floors down would take about 30 minutes, getting to chan another 30.

Getting out of the building was the risk.

They were all set to go, Jisung staying in the van where the other boys made it out to the building.

After about an hour and 20 minutes everybody got was on the roof. Changbin was busy removing the vent, so that they could climb down.

Hyunjin was sitting up his sniper, making sure to eliminate any one that got to close to the van.

They were moving down towards the 2 floor, minho could hesr faint voice. He tapped on his earpiece connecting him to the others.

" i have 4 on the left wing, 5 on the right"

"copy that, changbin and i will take the right, Seungmin you and minho take the left, try to be quiet"

"copy that boss"

The moved along the shadows, carefull not the get caught, the guards were to busy bragging about their cards to even notice Felix and changbin.

Felix attacked first , slitting his throat, he had no way to warn the others, Changbin was second, tying a cable tie around the guys neck, cutting of his oxygen.

The moved along the hallway where another 3 guy were situated. Changbin threw a smoke bomb, making them all cough at the sudden action, felix getting out his gun as he fired 3 bullets, all head shots.

They put on their mask as they made their way towards the basement, where the presume chan was, they met about 4 guys along the way, the were tied up in closet somewhere.

They finally got to the basement, Minho and seungmin approaching, they've been unnoticed so far which was good. Felix heard Chan's voice, a scream, a laugh and a thud.

The scream didn't belong to Chan, nor did the laugh. The couldn't see what waa going on but they didn't just want to attack.

"Ji come in"

"here"

" basement, i want eyes inside they basement now"

" i see hyung, he's tied up to a chair, he could have escape that hours ago but theirs a boy with him, kid looks 9, 10.

" how do go about this "

" use the top window, they wouldn't see you, there's 4 inside, minho can take down the 2 at the door, you can take down the other 2 across the room, be quick and be silent"

"copy that"

" be safe" Jisung said in a small whisper, it was directed at Minho more than anything, but they all nodded their heads, taking in the boys words.

They did as instructed, felix climbing onto changbin's back as the older helped him up to reach the window, he pulled himself up, making eye contact with Chan. He had a few bruises, bloody lip, nothing he couldn't handle. He smiled when he saw his younger brother.

Felix pulled himself up to have a better view as he put his foot on the ledge, somehow helping him stand . Changbin was right below him, incase he falls or something.

Chan nodded giving felix the signal as said boy showed 2 finger towards minho, counting down. Minho went in first as he took down the 2 males at the door, he took a bullet to the shoulder. Felix had no other choice but to shoot and fall, hoping that Changbin would catch him.

That's what he did, Changbin did catch him. They ran into the room as Seungmin was holding onto Minho's shoulder. Changbin untied the boy and Chan. Chan looked half dead, face pale.

" get him to safety" he choked out as he stumbled.

" hey we're here, 8 or nothing" Felix said as he swung  Chan's arm around his shoulder.

They're not unnoticed anymore, but bodies were dropping left and right, Seungmin being excellent with a gun. Hyunjin also helped.

The soon reached the top floor, where changbin climbed, then the boy and chan, next minho and Seungmin, last was felix.

Felix had to fight 2 more guys, where he got a stab wound to his right shoulder in the proses. He climb up, meeting the rest on the roof.

Minho, chan and the boy was already climb down the building, Hyunjin was packing up his stuff with the help of Seungmin. They were all ready past the 4 hour limit.

More guards showed op, but luckily felix and changbin was to low down the building for them to actaully get hit. They hurriedly made it into the van where Felix dropped to the floor, his blood loss suddenly hitting him real hard.

Jisung was already crying his eyes out because of Minho's wound, Minho tried to calm the boy down while Hyunjin was patching him up. The boy was curled up Chan's arm, bailing his eyes out, he was quiet cryer, didn't even make a sound.

They attend Chan and i's wounds. The boy only had  a few bruises. We were on our way home, sitting in silence.

"what the actual fuck chan" Seungmin hissed out as  he averted his eyes to the elder.

"jeongin was crying his eyes out, you could have told us atleast, we're are team for fuck's sake" Seungmin continued, no longer caring that  Chan was second in command.

" hey calm down, we'll talk later okay, they're safe now"

" yeah and boss and minho are injured" Seungmin retorted as he glared at Chan before just leaning his head against the van's wall closing his eyes.

___

(a/n)

who is this mistery boy ?

will jeongin be okay now that Chan is home?