chapter 36

"as i was saying" Felix started, pointing at the makeshift map Jisung had made. He picked up a red pen and circled the border with it.

" this is where we need to go through" Felix continued, taking a blue pen and drawing 8 stick figures which would of course represent all the members of the black crown expect for Haneul

" Minho and Changbin wil be with me on the front line, Chan you and Seungmin will fall back and meet us at the stash house"

" Hyunjin you and Jisung will meet up with Ateez for some last minute talking, Jeongin you're tagging along to meet their medic. Jisung you're going along to meet their hacker."

"Haneul will go with Chan and Seungmin but she's going to go to the apartment where we all will meet up"

Everybody nodded, trying to make sence of all the diffrent colourd pens Felix was using to draw on the map.

" Jisung i know you don't like working with other people but for this one you'd have to" Felix looked over at the male who was nodding, typing away on his laptop.

" that settles it, we have a month to prepare, for now enjoy your semi holiday" Felix clicked the pen close and put it on the table next to him.

Haneul was just sitting there, watching him and he smiled at her, slightly confused as to why she was staring at him like that.

" Lix, is the shipment on its way?" Chan asked, looking through some documents. Jeongin was curled up on his lap - as usual - while eating the lunch Haneul had prepared for them.

" no, it's designed to go to Korea, what we have now is all we have, so make use of it " Felix commented, making Changbin momentarily look up at him and then back down.

" is there anymore questions?" Felix asked, straightening the wrinkles in his shirt. He wanted to take Haneul out for some dinner, since they didn't go sight seeing when they were back in India.

" nope" everybody replied, going back to what they were doing before the meeting was called.

" Neul, with me" Felix pointed his head towards their bedroom and she nodded, getting up and following him there.

She closed the door, walking over to the bed and waiting for him to join her.

" we're going out for dinnee tonight" Felix beamed, looking over at her. She hummed, leaning back to grab her phone.

" Haneul" Felix sighed, snatching the device out of her hand. She protested, whining softly as she looked up at him with big eyes and pouty lips

he leaned down, placing a kiss against it that had her momentarily shocked but she quickly recovered, her hands coming up to wrap around his neck and pull him down onto the bed with her.

He was surprised by the action but he kept his body close to hers, landing on his elbows as to not crush the girl beneath his weight.

She was quite strong now that she had begun wuth her training, good in combat and surprisingly good with a gun. She already had the talents of a hacker but medic was something she didn't really get the feel of

he would know

She pulled away, looking at him with sparkling eyes just to snatch her phone out of his hands. He chuckled, finding her amusing but didn't fight back

He plopped down on her, making her grunt softly at the sudden impact of weight. She didn't complain, opening up her legs so that he could wiggle himself in there and lay his head down on her chest.

She had on this wooly shirt that felt really soft beneath his cheek. He rubbed his head against the fabric like a cat and she smiled, bringing up her hand to pat his head.

" cute" she mumbled, looking down at him. Felix had always been pretty, but with the way the light was hitting his facial features made him seem more like an angel.

He whined softly as he heard the door open and knew that he was being called to do some learder stuff when he just wanted to spend some time with his girlfriend.

" sorry boss" Changbin chuckled amused as he watched the younger male grumpily get up from where he was laying ever so comfortably.

He towerd over Haneul and bend down to give her a quick kiss before he was following Changbin down the hallway and into the meeting room.

" i want coffee"

" okay boss"

__
(a/n)
if u hadn't notice already i changed the Mc to Haneul