episode 14

jeongin woke up due to some faint voices. Being part of straykids any noise would wake him up. He looked to his side and saw that Chan was sleeping peacefully.

Jeongin rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he sat up, leaning against the headboard. The voices sounded like it was right outside their door so Jeongin softly got up and walked over to the door.

"yeah but we deserve to know, boss and minho almost got killed for him"

"yeah but let him recover first okay? we don't know what they did to him nor the kid"

kid?

"yeah I'm just all over the place, i still don't forgive him for leaving jeongin like that, the boy was a mess"

" yeah yeah come on, don't want to wake them up"

jeongin heard the footsteps walk away. He looked back at Chan and then back at the door.

kid? what kid are they talking about?

Jeogin just shrugged off his thoughts as he made his way to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and got dressed. He brushed his teeth and did  his hair.

He walked back into their room and saw the elder was still asleep. Jeongin didn't want to wake him but he did need to drink his pills.

"hyung" Jeongin said as he poked Chan's cheeks with his index finger. Chan groaned as he opened one eye.

"yes baby?" Chan asked as he opened the other eye, squinting at the brightness of the room.

Jeongin stood up as be brought back a glass of water and some pills. Chan thanked the younger.

Chan was on his way to sleep again but Jeongin stopped him.

"you need to eat" Jeongin said with a small pout on his face. Chan cooed over the sight as he leaned in and left a soft kiss on the boy's lip.

"okay baby" Chan said softly as tucked a strand of hair behind jeongin's ear. Jeongin blushed as he looked down.

Chan smiled to himself as he got out of bed, making his way to his bathroom.

jeongin went ahead downstairs, greeting the rest of the members as he sat down on his chair.

Seungmin handed him a plate of strawberry covered waffles as he patted the younger's head. Jeongin smiled as he mumbled a little "thank you" in return.

The rest of the breakfast was silence since there was no Minho and Jisung, also no Y/n and Felix.

Jeongin finished and was about to call Chan but saw the older coming downstairs. Jeongin smiled as he went over to him, helping him down and to. his seat.

Chan kissed Jeongin on the cheek as he pulled the boy close making him sit on his lap. Jeongin knew chan was in pain and didn't want to add to it, so he tried getting up but Chan just yanked him back down.

Jeongin looked up for support but realized everyone had already finished their breakfast.

"let me sit next to you" Jeongin whined as he tried getting up again.

" no" chan simply replied as made Jeongin straddle him. Jeongin was facing Chan, his back up against the counter. Jeongin pouted as he softly layed his head on the older's shoulder.

Chan smiled as he wrapped one hand around the younger's waist, keeping him steady while he eats the rest of his breakfast.

Jeongin started playing with the hair that rested on the back of Chan's neck. Chan  was done eating but he didn't want Jeongin to move. On a normal day he would simply just stand up and carry them back to their bedroom.

Chan  softly sighed as he wrapped both arms around the younger. He snuggled up into the crook of  the boy's neck inhaling his scent. Jeongin giggled went he felt the hot air brush against his skin.

"hyung ~" Jeongin whined.

"yes" Chan asked as he sat up right to get a better look at the younger.

" i don't want to hurt you, i know you're still in pain" jeongin pouted.

" you could never hurt me baby" Chan softly spoke as he caressed the younger's cheek. Jeongin nodded as tears filled his eyes.

" why are you crying" Chan softly asked as he wiped away some tears. Jeongin sniffled as he leaned forward to give Chan a hug.

" i was so scared" Jeongin whispered but audible enough for him Chan to hear. Chan already felt guilty for leaving the boy he loved without a word, seeing him cry just broke his heart.

" I'm so so so sorry innie" Chan said as he rubbed the younger's back. Quiet sobs came from Jeongin as he cried onto Chan's shoulder.

Chan whispered sweet things into the younger's ear, reassuring him that Chan was right there, that he won't ever leave the boy again unless it's necessary. Chan's legs were honestly getting numb at this point but he didn't care.

jeongin calmed down as Chan softly caressed his hair.

"i- .. i love you" jeongin softly spoke as he looked up.

Chan instantly wipped his head to look at the younger in his arms. Jeongin has never said those 3 words, it was extremely hard for him and Chan knew this. They were together for about 8 months now and Chan would always say it, he knew why Jeongin didn't say it back, he understood why. He knew deep down the younger loved him, he expressed it in his actions.

"what?" Chan asked as he looked right into Jeongin's eyes.

Jeongin blushed as he turned his head in the opposite direction.

" you heard me"

Chan laughed as he gave Jeongin a bone crushing hug.

" my baby loves me ~ " chan sing song as he cupped the boys cheeks in his hands.

Jeongin's eyes were red and puppy, his cheeks has a light shade of pink over them. How could one person look so beautiful even crying?

" i love you too" Chan softly spoke as he placed a soft kiss against the younger lips. Jeongin broke the kiss

" your lip" he said as he pointed towards the little cut  again.

Chan smiled to himself as he leaned in again. Jeongin gave up and kissed the older back. The kiss was slow and sweet expressing the love they had for one another.

____

(a/n)

don't kill me i know i haven't updated in like a million years 🤠. I'm writing another book and it currently has all my attention but I'm here and i updated ✨. This chapter was trash but i needed a filter chapter

- R