chapter 37

"why'd you pick something so fancy?" Haneul questioned, readjusting the strap to her shirt. She was wearing leather pants with a open chest shirt with a strap so thin it kept falling off.

" you deserve the best" Felix beamed, eyeing the male waiter that made his way over to their table.

" i don't know what to get, i just wanted noodles" she laughed softly as she looked down at the menu, bringing her hair forward to cover up her collarbone and some of her exposed cleavage

Felix hummed, looking down and then back up at the male. His eyes were trained on the notepad in his hand, not once looking up to Haneul.

A soft chuckle left his mouth, catching the attention of the young waiter.

" are you ready to order?" The male asked, turning to face Haneul and then back to Felix

" give us your most popular" Felix nodded, handing the menus back and the male nodded, making a beeline for the kitchen.

Felix poured Haneul some white wine, watching as she looked up at him and softly smiled

"pretty" he mumbled, looking into her eyes. She really was the prettiest person he had ever seen.

" You're staring" she mumbled softly, enjoying the soft hums of the violin that was about four tables away. The warmth of the place wrapped around her exposed arms and made her feel warm and giddy

"i know" Felix smiled, playing with the hem of his leather jacket.

She hummed, looking over his shoulder at something. She frowned, then looked down at her napkin and started digging into her purse

She got out a red lipstick - Haneul never wore lipstick - and started writing on the napkin. She slid it over to Felix, before clearing her throat and tapping on it.

He nodded, knowing that she was telling him to not verbally communicate about the thing right now and just pretend like they were having a normal date night

the words

"East Side" was written in Capital letters. Felix frowned, extremely confused as to why she would write something like that.

East side was a gang, a Australian one that never really cared about anything other than their ground. They weren't really big in guns but they were more and more getting involved in the drug business.

Felix looked up at her with a pointed look and she nodded, holding up two fingers before curling her hand around the wine glass. She took a sip and put it back on the table, looking up at the male waitress.

He placed the food on the table and left, making eye contact with the poeple who were sitting at table 5. She looked at felix and shook her head at him.

He knew, he saw, and now he was starting to get really pissed of. Haneul was looking so pretty all dolled up and out of the apartment for once and some dick head just had to mess it up for them.

He leaned his arm on the table and took a hold of her hand in his. He softly brought her hand up and kissed up against the ring on her middle finger, setting off the panick signal

sometimes Felix looked at Haneul and forget that she was stronger now. She could single-handedly take down Hyunjin, one of best combat men on the team.

She could get past Jisung's fire wall, and he was the best hacker Felix had known.

She was capable of alot now, and he needed to believe and trust her. He didn't need to involve her in all the drug dealing and gun distribution no, but she was always going to be part of the under life now.

" wanna dance?" Felix asked, getting up from his seat.

"Dance? now?" Haneul asked surprised, taking Felix's outstretched hand. He nodded, taking her purse and sliding her phone inbetween her boobs.

" red suits you" he smiled, pulling her close to his body. She chuckled, trying not to trip over the red carpet that lead the way over to the dance area.

Felix led them into the middle of the dance floor and spun them around a few times, genuinely just enjoying being in her presence.

" Neul, I'm going to spin you two more times, and on the last one i want you to run over to the back door"

" but -"

" Neul" Felix looked into her eyes and she sighed, taking out her phone and sliding it into her back pocket. She loosened her grip around his neck, frowning deeply at the two males who had just entered the dance hall.

" on your right" she whispered, letting her body dip down with Felix. He smiled kissing her quickly before pulling her upright again.

" don't stop, no matter what" He smiled at her and spun her again, and she was disappearing into the crowds of dancing bodies.

maybe it wasn't that good of an idea to wear red, but she was out of the building and standing in the street.

She moved her feet along the alley way and pulled her phone out her pocket, not once stopping.

even when she heard a few light screams coming from the building she just left from, even if a faint gun sound went off, she kept walking and walking.

the cold air wrapped around her body and goosebumps formed on her skin. She was totally regretting coming out for dinner tonight, and after this no more dinner dates.

A hand tapped on her shoulder and she turned around, hand on his wrist and snatched it away so quickly she was surprised by herself

" bloody hell" Jisung cursed out, gripping Haneul by her wrist and pulling her into the car. She was breathing so fast right now and her ears were ringing that she had no clue Jisung had been calling after her.

" did you guys -"

"he's in a separate car, you walked too far" Changbin cut her off, and she nodded.

no more fucking dinner dates

__