episode 23

You woke as you heard Jeongin giggling, the younger's soft mumbles traveling to your ears. You turned your head, looking at the clouds that adorned the sky.

The flight had only been going for about 2 hours now, and you still had a good 3 to go.

Jeongin giggled again as you turned around in your seat, trying to see as to what made the younger so excited.

You smiled, seeing Chan give the younger a chaste kiss as he whispered something into the younger's ears, Jeongin gasping this time before softly slapping Chan on the shoulder, the older smiling.

You turned back around, looking down at the sleeping male on your shoulder. You softly smiled, leaning forward to plant a gentle kiss on the younger's forehead, Felix pouting in his sleep.

Minho and Jisung were both soundly asleep, Minho's arms wrapped around the younger's waist as Jisung's face was buried into the material of the olders shirt.

You could hear Hyunjin and Seungmin in gaged in some sort of conversation, Changbin's head was press against the window, his eyes closed as he listened to music.

These people had all become your family, even if it was a bumpy and unsteady ride at the beginning, you were more than happy.

After one extremely tiring flight, the plane had landed at Thailand, the members groaning as they reached for their bags, Minho groaning as Jisung handed him his crutches.

Felix did a headcount, making sure that everybody was there before you all made you're way towards the a mini van.

A man in his early 20's had climbed out of the car, greeting you all as he helped the boys put the luggage into the boot.

Chan had went to sit in the front, Minho, Jisung and Jeongin sitting behind them. Seungmin, Hyunjin and you were than seated as Felix and Changbin was seated at the very back.

You leaned your head against the window, looking out over the pretty view of the city. It was bussing with people enjoying the warm sun, children running around with ice cream.

Your phone buzzed in your hand, making you look down as you furrowed your eyebrows, a message drom Felix lighting up your phone.

daddy lixie 😾
can i eat you out for breakfast

princess 💕
why are you suddenly horny?

daddy lixie😾
your fault for wearing that lace piece

princess 💕
pls i am wearing ten layers of clothes 😭😭😭

daddy lixie 😾
just lemme tap that ass 🙄

princess 💕
no ❤️

you giggled, turning your head to look at the younger who was already looking at you, a sly grin of his face. You shook your head as you turned your attention to back to the front.

Soon enough the van had pulled up at a hotel, the boys all groaning as they had to get out and walk. You laughed, climbing out of the car as you thanked the man, grabbing your suitcase.

You put glasses on your face, shielding the sun as you shoved your hands in your pocket, waiting for the rest of the boys to join you.

Chan had a short conversation with the man before he joined the rest of you, Felix walking at the front as he went to collect the keys.

People were staring at you, as you were the only girl among 8 males. You didn't pay any attention however.

"ugh I'm so damn tired" Hyunjin groaned from beside you as he rested his head on your shoulder, making you momentarily look down at the male before giving him a head pat.

Felix returned, handing everyone their keys. Minho groaned, realizing they were going to share rooms.

"alright, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin and Hyunjin" Felix stated, handing the key to the youngest.

" and the rest of us will share a room" Felix stated as he gave the key to you .

"our plane leaves at 6 in the morning, you can do whatever you want until then, but no drinking, and nobody leaves without notifying me or Chan hyung" Felix sternly declared, everybody mumbling a little "yes boss"

You all made your way to the elevator, bowing at the elder that had passed you all as you entered last.

The door dinged as you guys parted ways, Minho's group going down the left hall as you guys walked down the right, stopping at room 34.

You opened the room, seeing 3 double beds and large screen tv hanging on the one side of the room

You walked up to the bed on the left, Changbin taking the bed in the middle as Chan and Jeongin took the bed by the door.

You sighed, running a hand through your hair as you looked out the balcony, seeing a pool outside.

Changbin made his way into the bathroom, Jeongin plopping down on the bed.

This was going to be one long day

____