chapter 31

Changbin closed the door, cursing at himself as he hurried down the hallway, not even looking up from his feet.

"ah" A male voice squeaked out as Changbin fell to the floor, the towel he had in his hand falling ontop of his eyes, along with the mysterious voice.

"ah I'm so sorry" a soft voice apologized, gently pulling the towel of his face as Changbin blinked, looking up at a boy.

He had brown hair, it was long, being cut just under his chin. His eyes were a chocolate brown colour and he was wearing a nose ring.

" it's okay" Changbin smiled, not even realizing his hands were on the boys waist.

" shit he must be so uncomfortable" Changbin mumbled in korean, slowly sitting upright as the male was crouched , helping him up.

The male giggled, standing up as he picked up Changbin's towel.

" i wasn't don't worry" The male had replied in korean, looking down at his feet as he swayed a little from left to right

"did you get hurt?" Changbin asked, looking at the bright red spot that was situated on the boys forehead.

" uhh, no I'm okay really" the boy giggled cutely, getting distracted by the way Changbin's muscles were flexing.

"Ha-won?" a female had asked, peeping around the corner.

Ha-won had turned around at the mention of his name, trying to shoo away the female with his eyes

what? he was hot

Changbin looked over at the female with furrowed brows, thinking that it must be the boys girlfriend.

" oh you should go, i don't think girlfriends like waiting" Changbin chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

" girlfriend? oh no i swing the other way" Ha-won admitted, looking over at the female who was happily skipping his way.

"hi~ I'm Lia " the female greeted, bowing to Changbin and then turning to link her arms With Ha-won.

"Changbin, Changbin man where are you?" Minho's voice traveled to the male's ears, making him snap his head towards the familiar grumpy voice.

"why send the man on crutches?" Changbin asked, leaning against the wall as he awaited Minho's presence around the corner.

the male was in shorts, a loose white tee on his upper body that displayed his well built muscles.

"becasue i can easily beat you" Minho scowled, trying his best to not fall.

Changbin wanted to say something but was interrupted once he heard Lia giggle, a flustered looking Ha-won now standing there and staring at Changbin's arms

Minho looked at the two new faces and looked back at Changbin, questioning what was going on.

" ah i saw boss doing the nasty with Haneul so i came out here and accidently knocked him over" Changbin explained to Minho, the male doing an 'oh" with his mouth.

"well come down when you're finished, something about Hyunjin wanting to beat you -"

" in what? be the first to nut? " Changbin chuckled amused , rolling his eyes.

" i was going to say hand-to-hand combat you dimwit" Minho rolled his eyes, already on his way back down the hallway.

Ha-won smiled, turning towards Lia before turning back to Changbin.

"uh Changbin? I'll get going now, sorry for bumping into you" Ha-won smiled, bowing as he and Haneul made their way down the elevator.

" yah! Bin come on!" Han whined, poking his head around the corner.

"coming!"

___
a/n

guys i know i know don't kill me but i haven't been doing well mentally and i already put my other book on hold, so if i don't update please understand

I'm sorry for putting this book on hold so much