chapter 33

and so after a very tiring flight, they had finally landed in Egypt.

The air was warm and the breeze was gentle, swaying the hair of the poeple that weren't wearing hats of some sort.

The air smelled fresh and the ground felt weird and maybe it was because they were in the air for so long.

" here's our luggage" Haneul pointed at the bags coming towards their way, making everybody nod and get theirs.

felix still felt like he was in some sort of daze, like his body wasn't really here and he was just dwelling around, making sure everybody was safe.

His mind felt clogged and his body felt lighter with every step he took, and no matter how many times he tried to speak his voice did just not make it out loud enough for anyone to hear.

The room felt like spinning but it was oddly still, and so his breathing didn't pick up nor did his heartbeat.

His eyes felt dry but his throat was dryer and he didn't know if he was actually still alive.

"you okay there? you look like you've seen a gost"

ah, Chan's voice made its way to his ears, bringing jim out of the daze he was in. He blinked up at the older male and smiled at him, a soft and gentle one.

"just tired" he replied shortly, taking his suitcase from Haneul and thanking her.

And so the 9 of them made their way to the car, getting in and driving the apartment they had rented out.

They were going to stay for atleast a month, and figured a hotel would be too much of a hassle.

And so as everyone unpacked their things, Felix found himself laying down on the bed, focusing and unfocusing on the ceiling above him.

"you didn't eat"

there it was, the concerning tone of his girlfriend voice.

he turned his head, looking at her small delicate figure that was standing in the doorframe. This apartment was alot like the one Felix's had at home.

"I'm not hungry"

he turned his head back to look at the ceiling and felt the bed dip. He didn't make any effort, already knowing who it was.

"one bowl, that's all i ask"

he could hear her pleading tone and sighed, feeling bad for having her worried over him like that.

He nodded, sitting upright and welcoming the bitter sweet smell of fresh fruits in a bowl.

He smiled at her, a forced one, and gentle nibbled on one of the strawberries.

He wouldn't admit it, but he did feel better now that he ate something. His head wasn't spinning and his legs didn't feel as weak

"sleep?" she asked, taking the bowl of his hand and placing it on the nightstand.

he looked over at all the boxes that needed to be unpack before lifting his gaze on the clock.

9:45pm

He nodded, laying back down and waiting for her to lay her head on his chest like she always did.

This time she laid on her back and brought his head up to her chest, and he sighed at the warmth raiding of her body.

she felt like home.

" i love you"

" and i love you"

maybe it was a lie to keep them both from falling apart or maybe they did love each other dearly.

it didn't matter, as long as they had each other.

they didn't care if it was love or not

__

a/n
yall i published the wrong chapter kill me now

this is why i need a new phone my old one broke and im struggling 😭