DeJa vu

⚠️warning mature humour⚠️

<Deku POV>

I am in a dark room . It look around and see the 8 previous users of one for all . Some were blanked out some were not .

One in particular stood out to me . She wore a black and yellow outfit . She has black hair and a beauty spot on her chin . It had to be nana shimura

She flashed a smile and a thumbs up towards me

"Were in this together number 9"

"Were what" I said confused before snapping awake

I was in recovery girls office . I saw a note on a table near mine but it was too dark to see. I tried to get up and turn the light on but I was stopped by some weight on my chest .

I looked down and saw a sleeping Ochako laying on my chest snoring quietly.

"Aww" I whispered

I slowly attempted to move out of the bed but ochako gripped onto my body even more .

I grabbed a pillow and used it as a replacement for my body so ochako could hold onto that.

I rubbed my eyes and had a look at the paper on the table . It said

"You were both accepted class starts at 8:45 get ready -recovery girl"

I silently cheered

'HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP FOR' I mentally yelled before seeing our UA uniforms and gym clothes

I used black whip and pulled my back pack towards me and grabbed my phone .

I pressed the home button to check the time.

6:30 am

Phew I still had a lot of time .

Since I have so much time I might as well start to get changed .

I started to remove my shirt and looked towards ochako . I laid my shirt on an un used bed and started removing my trousers(pants for America and some other places) and underwear .

As i was about to start putting new underwear which was presumably left here by mom ochako's eyes fluttered open.

<Ochako POV>

"AHHHHH A BABY MAKER" I yelled which probably woke up some neighbours .

Izuku quickly pulled up his underwear and grabbed a shirt which he put on

"IM SO SORRY OCHAKO I DID'NT MEAN TO" he frantically apologised.

"izuku its fine its not the end of the world" I said while staring at his abs.

"Ochako your staring" he told me snapping me out of my trance.

"OH SORRY" I replied

"Anyway why are you getting into UA uniform have you been accepted" I questioned.

"Ochako we were both accepted and we have class in an hour and a quarte" he said

I punched into the air .

He handed me my clothes .

"Get these on"

He was in underwear and a button up shirt.

<Deku POV>

THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN RIGHT NOW . Its gonna be so awkward to talk to her now .

I was nearly done changing . I only had my tie and shoes left . Ochako on the other hand hasn't started yet.

I tied my shoes and struggled to tie my tie. Ochako looked at me and smirked.