My hero america

(Ive just finished writing the notes for every single chapter and OMG I AM SO HYPED)

<Deku POV>

I walk over to stain who is standing hunched over . I put my pointed finger and point into his chest . He just blankly stared at me while the other parents just looked at us .

"What's our next step" i asked

"We need to move out of Japan it's not safe for us to train or fight against Shigaraki" stain told

Suddenly from behind steps were heard from behind us . I turned around and saw a short old man smirking .

"I know a place" gran Torino said

-Hours later

Gran Torino had told us to follow in all mights footsteps (I only said this because I have a massive pain in my foot as I am writing this 31st of March 2021) and go to America . According to Aizawa Ua had actually set up an American facility when all might had moved there .

Aizawa had led us to the nearest air port. On all mights will he had gifted all of his things to either Me, Gran Torino or Mom . I ended up getting most of it and in that most was his private jet .

All of the heroes , class 1A and their parents walked towards the jet in excitement . The only one who wasn't as exited was momo but that was because she had only been in private jets but the fact that it was all mights one made her more exited .

"IZUKU WERE GOING ON A JET ISNT THAT SO EXITING" OCHAKO YELLED while hugging me *smooth*

"OMG MITSUKI MY SON HAS A GIRLFRIEND WHO IS HUGGING HIM" mom yelled

"Inko calm down" she told her while smiling

"MITZUKI HAS YOUR SON GOT A GIRLFRIEND YET" she yelled while shaking Mrs bakugo

"NO BECAUSE NO ONE WILL LOVE THAT STUPUD BASTARD" Mrs bakugo yelled in the direction of bakugo who was walking with head phones on

some how he managed to hear that... "SHUT IT YOU STUPID OLD HAG GO KILL YOURSELF" he replied

I laughed as we entered the plane . It was fully kitted out with all might merchandise all over the wall . It was my dream they even had the limited edition ALL MIGHT AND ENDEAVOUR DUO HOODIEEE.

"LOOK IZUKU THEY HAVE MORE MERCHANDISE THAN IN YOUR ROOM AT HOME" mom said excitedly

The entire class struggled to sniffle a laugh as we took our seats on the plane . The seats felt as comfortable as the beds in UA but still not as comfortable as sleeping on-top of Ochako . They even had a little table to put anything that you want on it.

I took out my backpack and layer it under the table . Ochako sat next to me . The seats could bend back to turn into a bed which could allow mina and inko tickets to cuddle town .

I stared out of the window and watched the plane take off . Muffled noises came from speaker in the corner of the jet .

"This is your captain speaking , Your flight to America is on its way" he told us

I laid back into the bed and took my headphones out . I pressed my head onto the pillow and closed my eyes . From today onwards life was going to be different . I failed at my only purpose but it wasn't over . I had to take back Japan ....

<Ochako POV>

Hours has gone by and it was now starting to get late . Outside the windows it was pitch black . Next to me izuku was drawing in his note book . He looked so focused and adorable . He was drawing a picture of himself and all might fist bumping .

It was an adorable picture but he just looked so sad while drawing it . He seemed to have so much grief over all mights death . None of the class until now knew about how close they were .

The rest of the class were either sleeping or on their phones . The teachers were all sleeping as they probably needed the most sleep out of all of us . The parents were chatting with each other or sleeping .

I pulled my phone from my bag and flicked through the news applications . They were all about how Japan was being overrun and heroes were not helping out . I felt bad for leaving Japan and not assisting them but we know that leaving it for the time being is more affective in the long run .

Eventually it got late enough for the teachers to say that lights were out and we had to get sleeping . Tomorrow we would see the American UA facility and tour inside it . I'm sure it will be filled with young all might posters similar to inside this plane .

I tapped izuku on the shoulder and he lifted one side of his headphones up so he could hear me .

"Izu its time to sleep" i told him

He shut his hero journal and packet it into his bag . He also jammed his headphones in there along with his pens and pencils . I clicked the button on the side of the chair which made our seats move backwards into a bed . Izuku and I cuddled up on the new made bed and izuku covered his all might blanket over us so we weren't cold during our sleep .

"PSST MITSUKI" I heard inko say

"WHAT IM TRYING TO SLEEP" she whisper yelled

Bakugo really did take from his mother's side of the genetic spectrum. He's nothing like his father who was peacefully getting spooned by Mrs Bakugo .

"LOOK" she said whilst pointing at izuku and us sleeping

"AWWW" Mrs bakugo said as she looked at izuku and I cuddling

"Anyway inko I'm gonna go to bed" she told her

"Night"

"Night"

-The morning

"This is your captain speaking your flight to America has landed"

All of the sleeping passengers jolted out of the bed except mineta who Asui had to drag out of the bed . Kirishima was being carried by mina and was saying how unmanly he felt in this position.

"Mina please let me down" he asked

"NOPE NEVER" she yelled happily

I sniffled a laugh and grabbed my stuff . As I walked down the isle izuku followed behind me with his backpack . Once we exited the plane we saw some white hair in a hair bow attached to an adorable face.

"E-ERI" we both yelled

-end of chapter