Cavalry battle

<Deku POV>

We rushed through the crowd of students. I used black whip to grab some early headbands to improve our score. It was pretty useless to do that since all of the other headbands added together aren't even close to 1million points.

We spotted Monama in the distance currently using kacchan's quirk to attack. Then an idea sparked into my head about a way to take monamas headband.

If we let monama copy One for all then he will basically be quirkless. Since he cant copy the stockpile of One for all it would be like punching normally.

"GUYS RUSH TO MONAMA I HAVE A PLAN" I instructed.

My team responded with confused looks but they made it to Monama.

"HAHAHAHA yes perfect the most powerful quirk of them all" Monama laughed

(Monama copies my quirk)

"SMASH" he yells but is confused when nothing happens.

"WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING" Monama yelled confused .

"Lets just say that my quirk is more special than you think" i said as i started to reach for the headband.

I yanked it out and pulled it towards me. I looked at Uraraka with a determined expression.

"OCHAKO NOW" I yelled not realising i said her first name.

She blushed as we started floating into the air.
Tsu's tongue extended to the ground and flung us into the direction of Todoroki.

Ochako's float was slowly releasing from the overuse of her quirk. When we landed we were surrounded by Kacchan and Todoroki's groups who were slowly getting towards us.

In a flash , I exploded kacchan with his own quirk . OH THE IRONY!!!!

Since it was a weak hit it didn't really effect him too much. Although he must be shocked at me using his quirk.

He starts wildly swinging attempting to take my headband. This was an awful attempt as he missed every shot he took.

It was very predictable . Obviously the angry person would wildly swing instead of making calculated choices.

"Uraraka can you activate your quirk" I asked as Todoroki and Kacchan prepared to double team us.

"Sorry Deku its still tired" Ochako said with a wobbly smile.

"That's fine" I replied and Ochako looked at me confused.

In reality I technically didn't need the other people in my groups help but it would be unfair if I went solo.

Black whip was unleashed out of my body . Suddenly everyone's eyes were on me . Everyone was intrigued that I have all these quirks .

"ANOTHER ONE" DJ Khaled UH I MEAN A RANDOM CROWD PERSON.

"HOW DOES HE HAVE SO MANY"

Black whip wrapped around my group members . Slowly we started floating up into the air . Another quirk revealed.

"TSU FLING US AWAY" i yelled

Her elongated tongue reached to the ground and swung us across the ring again. I could only smile as I saw Todoroki's smile and Kacchan's pissed off face.

We started getting close to the edge of the ring to i started to let us fall down slowly. When we landed we were at the very edge of the ring.

"3 2 1 DING THE MATCH IS OVER PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO THE WATING ROOM FOR A 5 MINUTE BREAK " midnight yelled.

"THE NEXT ROUND WILL BE 1v1 FIGHTS GO TO THE WAITING ROOMS AFTER YOUR BREAK OR IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE FIGHTS BEFORE YOU STAY IN THE STANDS" midnight continued.

All of the students made their way up to their classes respective waiting room . In class 1A it was quite silent since every one was staring at me because of my performance .

Kacchan was so confused on how a weak person like me could blitz through the them like they were trash. Well i guess a few years of training will do that to you.

Kacchan stood up proudly.

"How did you do it deku" kacchan asked quite calmly

"Do what" I questioned

"your so much stronger than I remember" he said in total disbelief

"I guess that's what 6 years of training does to you" i responded

The class was in shock . A whole six years of nonstop training , resting and eating good food. . Who has the will power to do that.

Kacchan's mouth was wide open and he started reverting to his angry self.

"DONT THINK YOUR A BIG TOUGH GUY I'L BEAT YOU IN THE 1V1s" he yelled

I smirked. Maybe we could gain the rivalry we had in the original timeline. We were starting to be friends again.

"Sure you will" i responded snarkily

"Tch" I heard him muttered before taking a seat again

"GET BACK TO THE STANDS IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE 1V1s" midnight yelled through the speaker.

Our class started to make their way to the stands . The stands were in the perfect place to take notes on the students fighting.

Although I don't really need too as I have internalised all of the knowledge from my books . I also re-wrote all of them so I could be lazy for a while and only start writing in a few months time.

The first few fights were identical as they were in the first timeline. I knew these would only get interesting when I fight Todoroki. Its predicted that I would destroy him in a fight .

As a result i would fight kacchan . If I win I could breakdown his ego causing him to mature. Maybe i could reveal one for all to him .

Not now he would just get more pissed that all might picked me instead of him .

"THE NEXT FIGHT IS OCHAKO URURAKA VERSUS KATSUKI BAKUGO" midnight yelled.

The crowd screamed boo when kacchan's name was yelled by midnight. He hasn't made a good impression due to his anger.

I know Uraraka isn't confident but I have to try and give her tips . She just isn't as advanced as him physically maybe if I can improve her mentally she could take him down. Its a low chance but I have to.

Uraraka soon started to leave her seat and made her way to the entrance to the arena. She was shivering but her face was full of determination.

As she was going down the stairs i got her attention.

"URARAKA"i yelled

"D-deku" she said

"I know you want to beat kacchan and i was wondering if i could help , i have some tips on how to take advantage of his weaknesses" i blurted out knowing she would decline.

"I'm sorry deku I'm gonna have to decline i want to beat him in my own way" Uraraka replied.

She sent me a thumbs up and a wobbly smile before entering the ring. If she loses and cries like the last time I will comfort her . I don't care if i's late for my match.

-end of chapter

Ps I'm making shinso and deku fight happen after the bakugo vs Uraraka fight