The other side

<Deku POV>

I had just left the hospital that endeavour resided at . It had turned dark and rain was dripping from the sky . As I walked to UA my hair became wet from the rain .

Once I got to UA the entire of class 1A was standing in front of the dorms . Todoroki had his head down while momo had a arm wrapped around him . (SUSPICIOUS AS FUCKKKK)

Todoroki and momo walked towards me and stared into my eyes . Todoroki opened his mouth to speak but he just couldn't . He tried again and managed to get something.

"I-is h-he ok" he asked

"He's fine" i reply

Todoroki sighed and allowed himself to relax once more. Ochako stood in the background with a face of pure anger . She walked up to me and put a finger up to my chest .

"IZUKU MIDORIYA" Ochako yelled

"What were you even thinking" she yelled

I'm that moment the entire of class 1A collectively gulped . She then wrapped my her arms around me and hugged tightly.

"You dummy why would you do that without telling us before" she cried out

"I'm .... sorry" i said resting my head on hers

Even Mina wasn't in a shipping mood after that fight . We walked into the UA dorms and instantly went to bed.

-time skip

It was the day of the class 1A vs 1B training . This was when I was meant to unlock black whip but obviously that wasn't the case this time around . The entire of 1A and 1B we're excited for this test but I was more exited that we're moving to an new era of my story .

In a few months the fight that ended everything will happen and hopefully i'll be prepared. Mr Aizawa and the other teachers stood ahead of us about to explain the lessons.

"Alright so in today's lesson ...."

<Shigaraki POV>

-months before-

I stood inside the new villain base . The other villains were inside the secret bar base that we had . Dabi and toga were both sitting there with some sort of alcohol on them . Even though toga isn't legal but you know we're villains so who cares . On the floor was our new recruit twice . (I MADE HIM JOIN EARLY FOR A PLOT POINT)

(TOGA ESCAPED RECOVERY GIRLS ROOM BTW I FORGOT TO ADD THAT)

He told us he had to keep his mask on to stop him being insane on something. Kurogiri stayed behind the bar as he usually does he redistributes the drinks.

I walked through the back of the bar we had a little training area for people to improve. It's also in the same area as the computer we can use to talk to all for one.

It was just a bit of free space for us to chill ... well that's what we used it for most of the time . The other league of villains members exited the bar behind me and brought their drinks in here .

It was a cold afternoon and we had no villain duties so I guess we've earned ourselves some free time . After a half an hour of chilling in the corner of the room some sort of crack in the world appeared. 

"Uh guys" i said pointing it out

The crack started rapidly expanding until you could see what's on the other side of it . It seemed like a broken down word . No people in sight , no society to crush....

Slowly a figure in the background walked up to the crack on his universe . As he got closer more and more light shunned on his body . Eventually it was close enough to see him ....

He had a muscular body and white hair .... crusty lips.....

He looked like....

Me....

<Future Shigaraki POV>

(That's what I'm calling original timeline shigi)

Deku's dead body stood on the ground lifeless. The blow that connected to his face seemed have killed him . I looked around the battle field and saw the rest of the heroes that were lying on the ground ....

Cold blooded murder...

Suddenly light appeared from Deku's corpse . It was like a blue halo going around his head . His eyes opened and there were no pupils in them . Bright blue eyes...

A shockwave erupted from the body and a light blue explosion came from Deku's corpse . Once the dust cleared Deku's body was not to be found .

"DAMMIT I WANTED ONE FOR ALL" I screamed

No one heard me... All of them were dead just how I wanted them to be . All but the villains who I trusted .... maybe they'll be next but that's besides the point .

The ground where Deku's body once was had been dented . It looked like a scar on the ground similar to "alien markings" (google it). I suddenly felt weightless and my world started going crazy as if I was hallucinating.

Suddenly the world went black and I stood in a dark room with a red tint on it . A young all for one stood in-front of me . He stared at me and opened his mouth.

"Our mission has failed" he announced

"W-what but we killed him" i explained

"Yeah you did that but he escaped .... and you didn't get one for all" he explained

"What do you mean he escaped did you not see his brutal murder" i retaliated

"You saw the blue explosion he escaped" all for one told me

"That was a quirk i recognised from the 6th user his quirk allows him to make check points"

"He pulled the same stunt as izuku here did but this time izuku was successful" all for one told me

"What did he do" I asked

"He traveled back .... I'm not sure how far but you need to find this person" he said as a hologram appeared behind him

A man who was lying on the ground bleeding was on the hologram . He seemed to be glitching much like how spider-man did in that one movie ....

"Why do I need him" i asked confused

"He has the key to making you finish our goal" he explained

"What's so special about him" I questioned

"It's his quirk ... timeline warp" all for one told me

"It allows him to warp into any timeline he wants ... as you can see by the glitching that's the side affect"

"Your goal is to go into the new timeline that izuku has made steal his quirk then dispose of timeline alteration" all for one explained

"What about you" i asked

"I'm old and crippled I have a maximum of 2 days left of life you must carry on Shigaraki" he explained as he put his hand on my shoulder

I soon found myself laying on the ground of the battle field heavy breathing ....

-end of chapter