Roaring sports festival

<Deku POV>

-half a Year later

Half a year has passed since the exam against class 1A . Nothing much has changed in the class's skill except for us now being 2nd years . Most of the class had grew in power output yet they still were miles from my skill and power .

Aizawa had let us know via email that there would be an announcement at the end of today's last period hero studies . I was unsure of what it could be since the events of the American UA facility never happened in my original timeline .

As always I had a suspicion that the announcement had to do something that would  beat class 1A down so it could come back stronger . Throughout the year we still hadn't gotten any attacks from Shigaraki or anyone in the league of villains so UA had allowed us to exit the ground for shopping and other things we could do for entertainment.

-Last Period

Students were packing up their equipment into their bags ready to go to their dorm rooms . Before they could exit their chairs Aizawa stepped in and was preparing to make his announcement to the class.

"Before you leave I have an announcement to make" he said

The class looked at him excited to hear what this announcement that he is talking about is ....

"We are having a sports festival in america next week and it's going on live TV" he told us as the class erupted in cheers

"YEAH FINALLY ITS OUR BIG BREAK" Kirishima yelled

"NOW WE CAN SHOW OFF WHAT WE'VE LEARNED SO FAR" he continued with his fist up

"HECK YEAH" mina yelled

I smiled at their enthusiasm and looked up at Aizawa who had a smirk of his own on his face ...

"Settle down class , I suggest you use this week to practice everything that we taught you this year" he told them

The class nodded eagerly . Since we didn't have the rest of UA with us it would be a sports festival between class 1A . Class 1B and the other classes were in a different country training by themselves. Presumably they were doing a mini sports festival of their own .

"Class dismissed" he exclaimed And the class stood up and moved to the exit .

All that could be heard was chatter as we all exited the room . Kirishima was the main person that was making all this noise about the sports festival. It was to be expected from the manliest person in the class .

After the crowd of students had disappeared I instantly ran to the mock city to practice my 100% . Even though I likely wouldn't need the 100% the extra training at max power could assist me in the Shigaraki fight in a year .

Once I reached the middle of the city I set down my backpack and stood tall . I closed my eyes ....

"ONE FOR ALL" i yelled

"ONE HUNDRED PERCENT"

An aura surrounded me once I activated it . My eyes shot open and I could feel black whip release from all my eyes . My fists hardened and turned red as I prepared for an attack on the near by building .

Nezu had allowed me to damage to the buildings if it was used for training and not for "fun" . I think his perception of fun is a little skewed ...

"DETROIT SMASHHH" i yelled as the building crumbled to pieces

I sat down on the ground after obliterating the building. 100% was so dangerous that it hadn't just taken out the building . The entire street or more had been all taken out from that one attack .

"I've still got it" i mumbled

"Uh midoriya" mina yelled

"Oh shit" i said britishly

"WE KNEW YOU WERE POWERFUL BUT NOT THAT POWERFUL" mina yelled revealing the other students who were behind her .

I gave her an awkward smile as I looked at the other students . Kacchan made a little "TCH" sound as he walked off to do some training of his own . Although Todoroki has more quirks somehow kacchan is keeping a solid lead on Todoroki in the class rankings .

The old Endeavour wouldn't be that the son he specifically made to be number 1 ended up being number 3 on the rankings ....

"HOW ARE WE GONNA COMPARE TO YOUR 100% IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL"  she yells

I awkwardly laughed and brushed the comment off . Eventually the students cleared of and moved to their own location for training . I trained for a few hours straight before sitting down on the ground.

I laid down on my bag and after a few minutes I passed out on the ground .....

My head shot up and I found myself in a dining room of some sorts . It looked like I was in the middle of space ....

"Hello midoriya" Nana said

"U-uh Hi" i replied awkwardly

"I bet your wondering what your doing in the one for all vestige realm" nana said

"Yes" i answered

"Well the reason is that the author of this book is trying to get to 1000 words—— WAIT NO it's because I have a question about Shigaraki" she joked

I nodded towards her and she looked towards me . Her face was serious and her head was down looking to the cracked ground . The little building we were in looked like a dining room minus most of the furniture . It had the table and chairs but nothing else . The walls and floor were cracked . I wonder what that could represent....

"I wanted to ask you...."

"If you were willing to kill Shigaraki" she told me

"No" i responded

"He is too much of a threat to be kept alive" she told me sternly

"I refuse.... I believe anyone can be redeemed .... I still think there is some good left inside Shigaraki"

"Correct" she announced

"I wanted to see if toshinori was right on picking you... from that display I think he was... A true hero should never kill unless he absolutely has to"

"With Shigaraki's case he isn't fully gone... Your new goal is to salvage him" she told me

I nodded and the one for all realm started to disappear. It faded to white and all of a sudden I found myself laying on the ground of the mock city . The sun was out and birds were chirping. I looked over to my watch and saw THAT I WAS LATE FOR CLASS .

I rushed over after grabbing all my equipment....

-end of chapter