Roaring start

<Deku POV>

The crowd of students all started rushing for the tunnel trying to be the first one out. Unlike them I chose the smarter route.

The camera's were all pointed at me as I was the only one didn't follow the crowd who were all squashed together. I jumped into the air gaining crazy ground.

I was above the UA arenas walls . I launched a one for all powered explosion which flung me way past the other competitors. The could only watch in awe as nukes came out of my arms.

Even Todoroki stopped racing too see what's happening in the air. Its basically the same technique i used with the mines but this time I can use it infinitely.

To replicate me using the metal from the robot I activated hardening and dived down into the ground. A massive bang happened as I landed .

I was far far ahead of second and third place so I should be able to make it out in first . Although this will give me 1 million points its well worth it for a jump start to my career.

"ONE FOR ALL FULL COWLING 20%" I mentally yelled as lightning formed around my body.

I can imagine what the news sources are saying right now.

"Prodigy child has 3 quirks and maybe more"

I sped through the remaining parts of the race in record time. Not even all might had a better time than me back when he was at UA .

I crossed the finish line and was greeted with many cheers just like before. This time I didn't explode with tears as midnight helped me with confidence and being less emotional.

I went over to midnight who was on a little podium waiting for the victors. She sat their with a smirk on her face.

"Hey midnight" i greeted smiling.

"I told you to call me aunty nemuri" she reminding me.

(This happened during the 6 year training period)

"I wont—" I was cut off by midnight .

"I don't wanna here it your calling me that whether you like it or not" she said sternly .

I pouted but it was no use . She was dead serious on me calling her aunty nemuri . Her stern expression slowly turned into a smile before I spoke up.

"Ok aunt nemuri" I told her.

"See it wasn't so hard"

5 minutes later Todoroki showed up with a weird expression on his face. It was a mix between "i want to die" and "this is the best day of my life"

Kacchan soon followed 1 minute later . He seemed to have the angriest expression a human can physically have before explode.

"Stupid deku.... and his stupid ....quirk" I heard kacchan mumble.

A whole 15-20 minutes later all of the classed who were competing in the sports festival had returned . When Uraraka returned she ran straight up to me and launched at me with a hug.

"YOU WERE SO AMAZING HOW DID YOU DO THAT" she yelled into my chest not realising what she was doing.

"That's what happens when you train your entire life" I whispered into her ear.

She then realised what she was doing and pulled herself away from the hug . I could see the cloud of blush that had latched onto her cheeks.

"SORRYDEKUIDIDN'TMEANTODOTHAT" She blurted out before going to talk to mina.

<Uraraka POV>

I'm so stupid.... why did i do that
Did I actually think that was a good idea
Who randomly hugs their friends......

I went over to Mina who was standing on her own contemplating life choices.

"H-hey mina" I greeted her

"What brings you here ocha" she asked

"B-boy trouble" I revealed

I could see mina's eyes light up after i revealed that information. She looker like she was about to murder someone with that devilish grin on her face.

"WHO'A THE LUCKY GUY.... C'MON SPILL THE BEANS" she yelled shaking my body.

S-should I tell her ....
What if she tells him...
No mina isn't like this , the worst she will do is tell the girls and that's ok.

"D-deku" I muttered quietly

"What was that" mina said

"DEKU OK" I whisper yelled

"I KNEW IT , Not a bad catch either he's strong, fast , kind and heroic" mina screamed enthusiastically.

"Girl you gotta confess soon, Do it when your alone and for once i wont interfere il let you make the plan"

"Make sure to spill the details though BYEE" mina said while waving as she moved to go talk to talk to hagakure.

"IN 2 MINUTES THE NEXT EVENT WILL BE ANNOUNCED GET READY" Midnight yelled.

<Deku POV>

'I wonder what Mina and Uraraka are talking about' i thought as i looked at them.

Uraraka was red in the face during the chat with mina. Is it possible that she gained the crush on me like the original timeline.

Mina soon jumped off to hagakure who squeals at what mina whispers into her ear. Perhaps i was right.

"THE SECOND EVENT OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS...... CAVALRY BATTLE" Midnight yelled.

The crowd exploded in cheers . My name was yelled a couple times too. I guess blitzing the first event is something to be proud of.

"MIDORIYA IZUKU" midnight said into the mic.

All the eyes from the people stare into my soul wondering what has happened this time.

"YOU HAVE GAINED 1 MILLION POINTS FROM THE OBSTACLE COURSE THIS MEANS YOU WILL BE THE MAIN TARGET IN THE CAVALRY BATTLE" midnight explained.

"THE GOAL OF THE CAVALRY BATTLE IS TO REMOVE THE HEAD BANDS OF THE OTHER STUDENTS TO GAIN POINTS , FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU TAKE IZUKU'S HEADBAND YOU WILL GET 1 MILLION POINTS" SHE YELLED.

"FIND 3 OTHER PEOPLE TO BE YOUR PARTNERS FOR THIS EVENT" midnight exclaimed.

The crowd have a mix of boo's and cheers .  I looked around too see if there was any other people that I could do the cavalry battle with.

This time more people went after me since i was the strongest in the class by far. I only wanted someone who could help us.

"HEY DEKU" Uraraka said rushing over to me.

"Hey Uraraka" i greeted.

"Would u like to be one of my partners, i know your like the strongest student but like shouldn't you join your friends" Uraraka tried to convince me but it was useless as i already wanted her before hand.

"Of course Uraraka I wanted to be your partner "I told her.

She blushed before looking around for more people. We looked around and saw tsu . She would be quite useful for our victory.

She agreed to being in our group which was a relief .  Uraraka and tsu were going to be holding me up. Uraraka is holding the front while tsu is holding the back.

Uraraka will float us and tsu will aim are direction by using her tongue to swing us like sero's tape.

"ARE YOU READY" midnight yelled into the mic.

"YESSS" the students replied.

"ON YOUR MARKS GET SET GOO" midnight announced as everyone pounced.

-end of chapter