Revelry in the dark

<Deku POV>

A week had passed since Aizawa had told us about the sports festival America edition. Everyone had finished training and we were getting lead towards the small recreation of the sports festival arena . A-decent amount of people had come to see this event most of the viewers were watching on TV.

We were all lead into a similar room to the ones that were in the first sports festival . In the top right corner we had a little screen showing us the matches that will be happening today . We also had a big screen for actually watching the matches .

My first match will be against tokoyami . A limitation that Aizawa gave me is that I couldn't go above 50% . As seen in the fight we did half a year ago I would still over power them but if they have improved drastically maybe they could stand a chance .

A few matches were before my fight against tokoyami so I could relax for a while . The next fight that I would have is undecided. It would only be determined after the first round of fights are completed . The two candidates to fight me are momo or Todoroki since they are the people fighting in round one . That's assuming that I will win against tokoyami .

"TOKOYAMI AND IZUKU MIDORIYA YAGI PLEASE STEP UP TO THE ARENA" MIC'S WEIRD AMERICAN UNCLE YELLED

"Huh I guess the entire mic family is weird loud and obnoxious" i said

"MIDORIYA I CAN HEAR YOU THROUGH THE TV SCREEN" HE ANNOUNCED

"Uh HI" i told him awkwardly

I soon walked out of the room and started making my way over to the arena . This year UA decided to skip the other events and go straight to the fights . I presume it's so they can see if we have improved enough to fight Shigaraki which is understandable.

I walked through the halls of the arena reminiscing how I bumped into endeavour when I walked to my match originally. I smiled at the thought and continued making my way through the arena . When I reached the arch way I looked out and looked at the stands .

The stands had around 1-3 thousand people sitting down which was a significant downgrade compared to the original sports festival which could hold multiples of that amount. I walked through and heard loud cheering .

I smiled and wakes around a quarter of the battle field in . Tokoyami was in the other side of the arena rather quiet . He was probably thinking of strategies to do with hitting me with a piece of paper that said "revelry in the dark" on it .

"ARE YOU GUYS READYYY" Mics uncle shouted

"YEAHHHHHH" the crowd replied

"ON YOUR MARKS"

"GET SET"

"GOOOOOOO" he screamed

Tokoyami and I charged at each other as soon as he yelled that . I quickly planted my feet down onto the ground and held my hands a little in front .

"ONE FOR ALL FUL COWLING 5%" I mentally yelled

I jumped up into the air and dived down with my foot in front of me . Dark shadow was protecting tokoyami by standing in front of the incoming kick .

"SMASHHHHH" I yelled as my foot connected with dark shadow

Dark shadow actually took some damage from a 5% hit since the sun was out today . He was significantly weaker than in the dark . Dark shadow retaliated by using its arm to grabby with its hand and making a punch of its own . I took little to no damage and moved back a little .

The battle field was in silence . Maybe 5% would take a little to push him out . I looked at the people in the stands and the cameras . I would assume that in the waiting rooms people would be wondering what I was about to do .

"ALRIGHT LETS TAKE THIS UP A NOTCH 20%" I yelled

I ran towards tokoyami but it was so fast that on TV and real life it had looked like I just teleported over to him . I slapped tokoyami's real body nearly sending him out of the ring . Although it was more of a knock back effect than actual damage .

He ran at me once again and struck me with a dark shadow . He had inflated the arms of dark shadow so I couldn't simply just catch the attack . He attempted to push me out of the ring by using his two big hands but I was pushing them back with far more force than he was pushing them forward .

He changed his attack to a scratch which I jumped to the side to avoid the scratch . I thought I was letting this fight go on for too long to started to repeatedly explode him lol with explosion . Dark shadow was turning into a little baby as the attacks grew larger .

"AS KACCHAN WOULD SAY"

I put both my arms up and charged an explosion up . Tokoyami was a decent distance from the edge of the battle field so this hit would send him flying out of it .

"DIEEEEEE" i yelled while mocking kacchan

Tokoyami flew back out of bounds and Recovery girls cousin started aggressively walking down the hallway . Once she stepped near she saw the state of tokoyami and ran quickly scooped him up . D-does she have super strength...

"YOU" she yelled towards me

"STOP BEING MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL MIGHT" recovery girls cousin yelled

"YOUR EVEN WORSE THAN HIM , HE ONE SHOTS HIS OPPONENT WHILE YOU START AT A LOW PERCENTAGE THEN BEAT THEM"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST START WITH THE EXPLOSIONS" she continued shouting while hitting me with her cane .

A tall man in a suit and sunglasses walked up to recovery girls cousin. He bent down to her level and got into a "whispering position"

"Psst the author is making the battles long so he can make an entire chapter the fight dont quest why deku didn't start at 50% and spam him with explosion" the man whispered

He stood walked away and seemed to dematerialise out of the blue . Recovery girls cousin then made her way to the UA ward leaving me standing in the middle of the battle field .

I turned away from the camera's and walked back into the hallway . My next fight would either be against momo or Todoroki . Luckily I have a strategy for Todoroki which is just destroy his ice and use wind pressure to destroy the fire . For momo I can rank all the damage she throws at me unless she makes a nuke. If a nuke hit me I'd likely make it out just on 1 HP and a dream .

-end of chapter

I finished the chapter before 7 oclock 😎😎😎😎😎😎