The bird and the frog

<Tokoyami POV>

As dark shadow was going haywire a large gush of air followed by a bright explosion erupted . Because of the intensity of the blast dark shadow became smaller and smaller decreasing in power and size.

After it finally retracted I fell down to the ground on my knees . It significantly drained my energy. I was nearly out of the count . I small tear released from my eyes as I realised the damage I have accidentally done to people.

Midoriya soon landed with uraraka on his back . He let her go to her feet and she ran to tsu . She must have been worried for her since they are best friends .

(Not including deku uraraka best "girl friend" is tsu in this fic)

"Ochako I'm fine I promise" tsu said

"Phew I was begging to worry tokoyami in his night form is up there in the ranks of our class" Ochako replied

<Ochako POV>

Tsu looked down to my arms and saw the cuts I got from toga . And my snapped arm from muscular . She pointed towards them and put her hand over her mouth.

"Ochako what happened" she asked

"U-uh y-you know the A class villain muscular who escaped prison a few months ago" I said shivering

"D-Don't tell me..." she responded

"I followed izu up to the mountain and intervened with the fight ... it's all my fault" I put my head down

"No it's not" Izuku said from behind

"You did what any hero would in that situation" he continued pulling me into a hug

Tsu smiled in the background and I blushed at izuku ....

<tokoyami POV>

Tsu walks over to me and hugs . I've never seen this side of her . She dug her head into my chest and cried...

(The sad frog clip on YT is)

"Why did we have t-to get a-attacked its like they are aiming for our class" tsu said saddened.

"Look what's happened you've been hurt out class has been hurt maybe I should have went to another school"

"Don't say that tsu I'm sure we'll be ok" I reassured

The other students looked at us confused as I released my grip on her . Tsu walks back over to Ochako to talk . I walk over to shoji.

"I can barely walk can you carry me throughout the battle" I said tired

"Sure" he replied picking me up.

<Deku POV>

We all ran as a group making our way to where Mr compress is supposed to be . They don't know that we are going in his direction but ill try my best to make it seem like an accident.

In front we saw a massive tree and Mr compress twiddling his thumbs with a marble sitting inside . I looked behind me .

Oh crap not again .... tokoyami and shoji were in Mr compress's hands . How is he that fast... his slight of hand is unmatched...