Vacation

<Deku POV>

Class 1A sat together in the remake of the original class 1A classroom. We awaited Aizawa to enter the class. Days had passed since the sports festival. We all needed something to spice our lives up a little.

After a few minutes Aizawa walked in interrupting the chatter that we were all producing. He menacingly turned direction and started to face us. Mineta and kaminari especially straightened their backs.

"Alright class since you have been overworked by the UA staff for a few months we have decided to all pitch in and grant you a little vacation to a near by theme park" aizawa revealed

The class all shared looks between each other before cheering loudly. After the sports festival I'm sure everyone was feeling tired. Ochako told me she still felt back pains after al this time.

"Speaking of which the bus is outside and we need to go now" aizawa revealed

"WHATT" the class yelled

"Don't worry all you need is money don't bother packing anything since it's just for one day" aizawa told us

We sighed in relief and each student pulled their wallets/purses out of their bag. We wouldn't need to bring any of our bags since we should be returning the day we arrive .

-Outside of UA

We all stood in a line making our way into the bus. Kacchan pushed through the crowd trying to be one of the first one to get in the bus. He had reverted to his old ways from an outsiders perspective but I think he has changed but just on the inside.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY EXTRA'S" Kacchan yelled as he pushed through the way

Aizawa instead got on his case and started to move towards him...

"Bakugo you cannot just pass through the way you are defeating the purpose of a line now get to the back" aizawa reprimanded

Kacchan slouched as he walked to the back of the line. Perhaps he isn't used to getting told what to do....

Eventually he entire class was on the bus yelling and shouting. This time I don't think we're gonna be sneak attacked with training. I think they learned their lesson with the last time they did that.

I sat down next to Ochako and thought there was really no need to chat since I could easily just skip through this waiting period by falling asleep on her shoulder. So I did exactly that i laid my head on her shoulder.

-hour later

Hours later we finally arrived at the therm park. It was right around mid day and the sun was shining. In the background we could see the theme park. It had a Ferris wheel along with many other interesting attractions.

Class 1A 1 by 1 got out of the bus and admired the theme park....

"Get come over to me to get your entrance tickets" aizawa told us

A horde of students ran towards him nearly running him over. After everyone had trampled over I made my way over to Aizawa peacefully. I took my ticket and turned around.

Behind me jirou was stabbing kaminari for stepping on her shoe. Aoyama was  ✨twinkling✨. Mina was doing stretches to prepare herself for dragging kirishima around all day. Momo was telling Todoroki about some expensive tea brand that no sane human being would want to spend that much money.

I myself was just walking with Ochako next to me. Eventually Aizawa started coughing to get our attention and he started to explain what we can and cannot do.

"Alright , I will allow you to freely roam around  but for the first 10 minutes stick together , Do not use your quirks on any of the machines , Have fun" aizawa told us

As soon as he finished one half of the class all ran to the entrance. I followed closely behind the group. A old lady was taking in the tickets from all of the class.

"Hello do you have you tickets" she asked me when I reached the little booth she had

"Yup" i replied and handed Ochako and I's tickets over

The second I entered the theme park my danger sense went off. It wasn't coming from the old lady but it was coming from somewhere in the park. Could it be wrong.... please let it be wrong....

The class walked as a group to the Ferris wheel. It was the biggest attraction so obviously it would attract others. There didn't seem to be that much danger here so I thought it would be ok to go.

I sat in the same cabin as Ochako and we both stared outside to look at the scenery. Why do people even ride Ferris wheels. You don't really do much...

"Hey can we U-Um just cuddle instead" she asked while covering her face

"Sure" I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her.

I guess that's why people ride Ferris wheels. Hopefully they don't fall asleep on them...

After a good 10 minutes of riding I had to force Ochako to wake up. We exited the Ferris wheel along with the other students....

As a class we all decided we would go to a store which was inside a building this time. The second I got near it my danger sense went off like a rocket..

(I'm low-key getting triggered over saying danger sense instead of spider-sense)

We looked around but as I reached the back of the building. The second I got near the wall I got another spike of danger sense. I looked to my left and the wall started crumbling apart. It wasn't decaying though.

It was being broken from the other side. The entire building started falling down. As the walls fell on-top of us I got a glimpse of who did this to us..... Muscular

Class 1A was separated into many parts : Ochako and I , Kirishima mina and kacchan , Todoroki and momo , kaminari and jirou , and the rest of the class were separated into two to three people.

(The ships are on purpose obviously)

"I'm tired of all these small fries I want to fight izuku midoriya...." I heard muscular say as the walls landed ontop of me

-end of chapter