Marriage and kids (epilogue)

<Third person POV>

It was the day of that izuku would propose to Ochako . 5 years after deku was announced to be the number one hero. He hasn't dropped from that mark and most of the top ten had stayed the same throughout those 5 years.

Deku was currently in his room aggressively looking for his ring that he had some how lost minutes before he was about to bring Ochako somewhere to propose to her.

"Shit shit shit" he chanted in his head as he rummaged through his pockets

"AH THERE IT IS" he whisper yelled as he found the little sparkly ring hidden in his hero suits pocket

Luckily it didn't get damaged during his latest patrol. He left his room and waved to Ochako telling her to follow him to dagobah beach the same beach he originally trained and gained one for all.

Ochako followed behind him as he lead her to the beach. He nervously played with his fingers as he walked there. Ochako knew something was up....

Eventually they could see the waves in-front of the beach and the smooth Sandy surface. Once they reached the middle of the beach deku turned towards her and bent down on one knee.

Ochako realised what he was about to do and covered her mouth with her hands. Tears begging to release from her eyes.

"Ochako Uraraka would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" he asked

"YES YES YES I WILL" she yelled in happiness

Tears released from both of their eyes as they hugged each other tightly..... a few feet behind them a pink skinned alien queen more commonly known as mina ashido. She squeezed and hugged kirishima who was forced to spy on them....

-5 years later

In the midoriya household two little children roamed the area. One was a little boy with curly hair like izuku but coloured brown like Ochako. The other had hair similar to inko even the same colour as inko although she had Ochako's facial features unlike the boy.

The boy's quirk was fire breath. The quirk that toshi's cousin hisashi had. Hisashi was also where Deku's last name came from. The girl had a combination of Ochako and inko's quirks. For some reason those two quirks perfectly matched causing a mix between them to happen with the midoriya daughter.

They were both 2 and a half years old but izuku and Ochako could already tell they would be amazing hero's (or whatever career path these two will take)....

-end of chapter

If you haven't noticed all these epilogue chapters will be 300-600 words maximum. There may be a long one coming up soon though. (Probably not)