USJ attack

<Ururaka POV>

I stared at deku who was fighting off the villains with all might and aizawa. Suddenly the smoke villain from the back of the USJ disappeared.

He soon reappeared right in front of the group of students . Kirishima and Bakugo looked like they were about to pounce at the villain.

A wall of ice blocked them from getting to the villain. They smashed their heads into the ice wall. Todoroki smirked.

<Todoroki POV>

I successfully stopped bakugo and kirishima from stopping the capture of kurogiri. Soon 13 finished sucking up kurogiri allowing the other students to escape

"COME ON GUYS THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO LEAVE" 13 yelled as she led us outside

I looked back towards midoriya who was easily dealing with the low level criminal. I was confused when he looked to be using a different quirk to his own

BOOM

Bakugo's quirk

Explosion

<Deku POV>

The thugs were going down in one punch. Aizawa was doing fine on his own but i noticed shigaraki scratching his chin scared that we were dealing with him so easily.

I wanted to get to him faster so i had to put the next part of the plan in action . I looked towards all might who nodded.

"Erasure head stand back" all Might said

Aizawa moved backwards

I swung my arm in the direction of the villains . The sweat from my hands started to disappear as a red and orange glow pulsed.

One for all appeared on my arm before I shouted....

"SMASHH"

A massive wave of explosion came from my hand knocking all but Shigaraki and nomu unconscious . A one for all powered kacchan would be a once in a lifetime experience .

All might and I walked towards nomu and smirked. I let out a black whip tightly wrapping him . Nomu seemed to be in pain and thrashed around .

"All might lets power up our ultimate moves" I told him

"All right"

I held the nomu in front of all might and I. We charged towards it with our firsts out

"You may heard these words before but ill teach you what they really mean" all might said calmly

"GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA"

I unravelled the black whip to allow him to shoot up into the sky. He shot into the direction of the other students but it will be fine Todoroki can protect them.

I looked towards all might who put his thumbs up . I put my fist out and he returned it with a fist bump.

"NO YOU CHEATED" Shigaraki yelled

We prepared to chase him down but were interrupted by a purple smoke which consumed Shigaraki .

Kurogiri

"M-master i-im here" a weak kurogiri said

He was speaking as if his insides had been discombobulated. In an instance Shigaraki and him had disappeared back to presumably their base of operations.

"Well crap" I said

"Hey no swearing on school grounds" aizawa said smirking

"Ughhh gimme a break" i replied slouching