Ochako vs bakugo 2

<Bakugo POV>

Momo had failed against ICY HOT BASTARD as expected. My fight against Round face was up next. Should be an easy win compare to kirishima. Momo had entered the waiting room and was chatting to Todoroki. Deku was talking to Ochako... WHAT IF THE DAMN NERD HELPS HER STRATEGISE.

"HEY DEKUUUUU" i yelled

"What kacchan" he asked

"YOU BETTER NOT BE HELPING OCHAKO STRATEGISE" i shouted

Deku chuckled "of course not that would be cheating and would be unfair for you" he told me

"You better be telling the truth" i mumbled

I sat down back on my chair. Round face and I's rematch would be happening soon. I'm unsure what to do since the crowd will instantly hate me the second I get to the battle field.

<Ochako POV>

There was no way I was gonna win this fight. Last time i got completely destroyed even with the training I've put in for the past half year. Maybe it will be a little closer but still it won't be nice.

Suddenly yelling could be heard from the speaker...

"HOW MANY MORE OF THESE FIGHTS ARE THERE!!!!" MICS Uncle yelled

"Two more sir" a person in the back of the room said

"ALRIGHTY YALL" he shouted into the mic

"CAN OCHAKO URARAKA AND KATSUKI BAKUGO PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE BATTLE GROUND"

"I REPEAT CAN KATSUKI BAKUGO AND OCHAKO URARAKA PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE BATTLE GROUND" he repeated

I hopped out of my seat and walked up to the door . Throughout the entire walk izuku had his thumbs up making me more determined to win the fight. Bakugo grumbled as he hopped out of hers seat and ran to the door.

We both turned different directions and started walking away. Bakugo doesn't really have a physical weakness. He can only be beaten by someone outright more powerful than him like izuku or someone who can use his anger to manipulate him.

Eventually I reached the arena and stared at bakugo who was on the other side. Instead of looking angry and grumpy he genuinely seemed conflicted inside. I ignored it for the time being and stepped out onto the battle field .

When bakugo stepped out he was boo'd at by almost everyone in the crowd. I guess they never forgot about last years sports festival. Bakugo held his head low looking at the floor. This was interesting behaviour from bakugo since he's usually proud of himself.

"ARE YOU READYY" Mics uncle yelled

"YEAHHHHH" the crowd yelled

"THREE"

"TWOOO"

"ONEEE"

"GO GO GO"

Bakugo charged at me and fired a blast at me. It hit me directly in in the face nearly launching me out of the ring straight away. The crowd yelled booo as bakugo fought against me.

After a few minutes of booing bakugo walked away from the part of the battle field where we were fighting. A small mic was on the side of the battle field that bakugo was on. He slowly walked up to it.

He grabbed the mic out of its stand. Then he raised it up to his mouth like he was gonna announce something to the entire stadium.

"I forfeit.... Round Face wins" he says as he places the mic back down onto the stand